chapter 7

( A/N - Sorry for the no update in 2 days!! I hope you like this chapter!)

Kellin's POV

I've never told anyone what i told Vic, I hope he doesn't tell anyone. The past few days I've been staying with Vic at his house. I've been feeling a lot better recently, like physically and mentally.Being with Vic makes me happy, the happiest I've ever been. My thoughts were interrupted when Vic started speaking. "Kells? You know the friends i was telling you about? The ones i met while in the hospital..?" he lowered his voice a little when he spoke the end of his sentence. "Yeah?" i questioned Vic. "well, since they both live in the same hometown as one another, maybe we could go visit them? I haven't seen them in awhile" he said so innocently, with an adorable half smile. "Of course, do you want me to stay here instead so you can have time with them?" i questioned him, i was totally understanding if he wanted me to stay. "No, i want you to come" he said gently. 

After we both got ready ,we hopped into the car and Vic started to drive. The gps had stated it was a 48 minute drive to one of the guys house, we had planned to all meet up at Jaime's house and then go somewhere for lunch. "Vic?" i spoke gently, "Yeah, kells" he said as he looked at me taking his focus off the road and smiling at me, but quickly turning back to make sure we don't crash or something. "What if they don't like me?" i asked, i have a major fear of new people. "Kells, they will! you're amazing, how could anyone not?" although he was still watching the road ahead of us, i could see his smile. i didn't reply, i just slightly nodded my head.

Once we finally arrived at the house, Vic jumped out of the car, and i took my time. I guess Vic had seen how nervous i was, "Are you okay kells?" "Yeah, yeah, I'm okay" i tried convincing him, and myself by saying that. Public situations were really not my thing, and they never had been.I was used to completely being alone, and now i have to actually talk to new people. Vic knocked on the door and instantly it opened up, and Vic was greeted by 2 boys. "Guys, this is Kellin. He's been staying with me" Vic said, smiling. I love his smile so much. "Hi.." i quietly spoke, looking up at the 2 boys. "Hi, I'm jaime, and this is Tony",  they both shook my hand and i nodded. They seemed nice, but i could feel myself panicking. "Can i please use the bathroom" i spoke and instantly all eyes were on me. "Of course, its up the hall on the right" Jaime had said.

I'd been in the bathroom for a few minutes, looking at myself in the large mirror. A few tears had rolled down my cheeks as i continued to look at myself. I hated my body, everything i saw, i hated. My hands were shaking when someone knocked on the door, i didn't reply or even open the door, i just stood there looking at the person i hated the most in the mirror, myself. "Kells? you in there?" I heard a familiar voice, which came from Vic. "Yeah" i spoke. My voice was crackly and i was still shaking. Honestly i have no clue why this happens, although it occurs a lot when i meet new people, or anything similar. "I'm coming in, okay?", i nodded and then realized he couldn't see me. I felt stupid for that but just as i was about to say okay he opened the door and came over to me. "I'm sorry, lets go" i spoke but he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug. We finally left the bathroom and started walking down the hall to the guys when Vic quietly whispered "If anything gets hard, or you feel you can't be here anymore, please tell me Kells, and we'll go straight away, Okay?" i nodded even though i probably wouldn't tell him, i don't wanna ruin his day even more by having to leave cause stupid Kellin can't handle shit.

Vic's POV

I drove to the cafe with Kellin in the passenger seat and Jaime and Tony in the back. I could see Kellin was still nervous, his palms were sweating and he couldn't stop playing with the end of his jumper sleeve. Today was really hot, and Kellin was still wearing a jumper, while i was wearing a t-shirt along with the other guys. I had a ton of bracelets on my arms, so you couldn't see my scars now either, but i don't want him to feel like he has to be ashamed of his, there part of him, mine are part of me, but i understand 100%. I'm still so worried. I really care about him.

We arrived and all took our seat. Everyone picked out what they wanted, and the waiter came to take the order. After Jaime, Tony and I had told the lady what we wanted, Kellin shook his head and said he wasn't hungry. I hadn't really noticed until now, but Kellin hasn't eaten much at all the past few days at my house. "You haven't eaten all day, Kells?" I spoke to him, he was seated next to me, and the guys were talking so they didn't hear us. "I'm really not hungry, though. I'll make something later" he tried brushing it off but i wasn't going for it. Tony turned his attention to us, so i decided to talk to Kellin about this after. "FOOOOOOOOD" Jaime almost screamed as the waiter returned with the food.Everyone at the table laughed, including myself. Jaime and Tony dug into there food, while i decided to leave it, i wasn't eating if Kellin wasn't.

After everyone ate,We left the cafe and I dropped the guys off. "Thank you for today, we gotta do it again!" i spoke to both the guys and they both nodded while smiling. "Bye Kellin, Bye Vic" they both yelled as we drove out of the drive way. Kellin and I waved as we drove off and the guys went inside. "I'm sorry for ruining your day" Kellin said softly looking out the car window. "what? You didn't ruin it, Kells. You made it amazing, i wouldn't of gone without you" i spoke as i took one hand of the steering wheel and placed it on top of kellin's small hand. I could see him blushing in the corner of my eye and that thought made me happy, I made kellin blush.

When we got back to the house, Mike was in the lounge room watching some movie. Kellin and Mike didn't get along first off, but they've become pretty good friends now. I jumped over the back of the lounge and onto the comfy side and kellin did the same. "Whatcha watching Mikey?" i asked, and he slowly took his eyes off the TV and looked at me, "I have no fucking clue" he stated and we all laughed. 

We were all watching American Horror Story when i checked my phone, How many episodes have we watched? It was 10:19 pm when Kellin and i went to my bedroom. "Night, Mikey" i said as kellin spoke "Goodnight, Mike" and he shoot us both a smile and he fell asleep on the lounge, i have no clue why when he has a bedroom, but i didn't even question it. Kellin plopped down on my bed, his face in the pillow. "Kells?" i spoke and he quickly pulled himself up s he was now facing me. "Yeah, Vic?" his voice was so soft, so innocent, like he'd never been hurt before. But he has and that hurt me, how could someone want to hurt such a beautiful human? I didn't actually know why i had said his name, i just liked talking to him so much. "Are you tired?" is all i could come up with to say. "No, not really. Are you?" he replied, "No" i said back. I grabbed my laptop and sat on my bed, motioning for Kellin to sit next to me. "do you wanna watch a movie or something?" i spoke nervously, "Yeah, sure" he said as he laid next to me.

We were about 30 minutes into the movie when i finally had the nerve to put my arm around Kellin, he slightly jumped but when he realized what i was doing he smiled and started to blush, just like in the car when i had put my hand oh his. I looked down at Kellin and started speaning, i didn't know if i was actually going to go through with this but did. "Kells, can i tell you something?" i was speaking so fast i couldn't even process it myself. "Of course, tell me what?" he smiled at the end of his quition. "I- I.. I really like you, Like a lot" i didn't know if he was gonna say the same or not, I had no clue what to expect. "I like you too Vic, a lot" he smiled up at me and i did the same. I was so happy, it was unbelievable. 

( a/n- ahhh i hope it was okay! Vote and comment!!)