Chapter 8

Kellin's pov

Holy shit, Vic likes me? VIC LIKES ME! what even? I've never been so happy, literally. my thoughts were good right now, and that made me even happier! "Kells?" Vic spoke looking at me, i just realized i'd been staring off into space for God only knows how long. "Yeah?" i smiled, i couldn't keep how happy i was in. "Do you wanna get some breakfast?" He spoke, "Oh, okay" i said, trying to make myself sound like i wanted to. Nothing could ruin my good mood, except for the fact i can't eat what Vic is making.

"Are you gonna eat, kells?" Vic said while eating a pancake. Vic had made Pancakes, Eggs and bacon. "I'm not really hungry, Vic. Do you want it?" i said, trying to sound casual about it, but i think Vic had been catching on. "Kellin, whats going on?" Vic said with hurt in his eyes. "Nothing, what do you mean?" i started getting nervous and it showed, which made it pretty obvious there was. "i don't believe you, Kells. I know something is up" i didn't respond to him, but after a few seconds of silence i couldn't bear it anymore, and practically ran out the front door. I didn't know where i was going or even what i was doing. I was running and i couldn't stop, all i wanted to do was stop but it was like i had no control and my legs just kept going faster by the second. "Kellin?" i heard Vic yell out faintly from the front of the house but soon enough i was to far away to even see the street his house was at. 

Finally my legs slowed down and i was at a complete stop, i had no clue where i was. My phone started buzzing and it popped up that Vic was calling, although i didn't accept it. what was i even doing? Barely anything happened and i had just ran away from Vic to god knows where. I always panic over stupid things, what's wrong with me? i started crying, like i always do,  i don't know why i'm so weak. I should be so happy, Vic said he liked me. I was happy about that, very, but i wasn't happy about myself. 

Vic's POV

I'm honestly so worried, This was my fault, i kept pushing him to tell me, and i didn't realize that he was really hurting about whatever's going on right now. My phone called and to be completely honest, i thought it was someone to tell me something had happened to kellin, but luckily when i read who it was i was so relieved. "Kellin? kells where are you? I'm so sorry" i talk into the phone, he finally told me the street he was in and i actually jumped into my car so fast and put the street into the gps until i finally arrived seeing kellin sitting on the sidewalk staring down at the ground. i jump out of the car and hug him, not letting him go, "I'm so sorry" he whispered to me, "No no, kells, don't you dare apologize" i say as i opened the passenger car door for him to hop in, and then closed it once he was. The car drive home was silent, neither of us spoke. We both got home and walked inside, Kellin straight away took a seat on the lounge, resting his legs up. "Vic" Kellin looked over to me, "Yeah, Kells?" i questioned. "I'm sorry, I've been thinking, Its time to tell you" he stated, looking a bit sad again. "You can take your time, it's okay" i insisted but he wanted to tell me. "I uh, I've always a really bad body image, for like all i can remember. At one point every time i even looked in a mirror, or reflection i would burst into tears. When i was 15, i would like, not eat for days straight. I lost a lot of weight and stuff, no one really noticed, i mean it was just my dad and I, and he was always drunk or not home or simply beating me. I was skin and bones, pretty much. I eventually gained the weight back after being forced treatment from doctors and an outpatient clinic, and i was actually happy about my body,until recently i guess. I've fallen back into my old ways" he finally took a breath after what he just said, and he looked heartbroken. "Kells.. I'm so sorry, I wanna help you. You're so beautiful, I'm sorry that you've had to feel like this, Will you accept my help, kellin? i spoke and he turned his attention to the ground once again, but he looked back up "okay" his soft voice let out. 

I was thinking, i really like Kellin, and he likes me.. Maybe i can make him happy, maybe i can make him smile the most he ever has, and just maybe i can help him get through whatever is making him feel down, and he can do the same for me.

(A/N - Another update for today! Vote and comment guys!!)