Zeref P.O.V

Those idiots in the prison cell are making too much noise. Fools...do they know that they can't break out of the cell? I bet its Natsu making the most noise. Natsu Dragneel...my little brother. I remember the times we spent together as a young kid. But suddenly you were taken by a dragon...I looked everywhere to find you but to no avail. Finally, defeated, I left to learn some dark magic to protect me in this world. Now soon I will be immortal with the help of Lucy, Yukino and their celestial keys.

*Crash!*

What's that sound? Those fools better not be up to something. I'm going to check it out. I crept down the corridor and looked at them. Wow! I'm impressed...they got out of their cage. I see... It was the blue exceed who saved them. Just as they turned around to escape, I said,

"Not so fast"

They froze, a terrified look plastered across their faces.

"Just what do you think you're doing? Get back into your cell" and when they didn't move, I said "now"

"Fire dragon roa-" Natsu shouted.

"Death orbs" zeref said and Natsu fell to the floor whimpering.

"You have to learn that you can't battle with such an experienced wizard!" I sighed.

Natsu's eyes flickered open.
"They will...get...you. Fairytail...never gives...up!" Natsu mumbled, looking Zeref directly in the eye.

"We'll see about that. The ceremony will begin tomorrow night so say your last goodbyes while you can!" I said, smirking.

I dragged them back into their cell and locked them in once again. This time the blue exceed was inside as well. I watched as Lucy cradled Natsu in his arms. She stroked his head softly and told him everything will be alright.

I walked away from there. Did I really want to kill some innocent people? For some power?
"Don't u dare back out now" the voice in my head said.

I shook my head and sat at my desk. I stared at the wall in front of me and eventually fell asleep.

Hey minna (everybody)!!!! How was my chapter??? Comment below!!! Thx guys!!!! I rlly love writing this story and I'm addicted to wattpad and ik that its a good thing!!!! C ya later !!! ;)