Lucy P.O.V

I couldn't sleep the whole night. I tossed and turned, I counted sheep, I jumped around to make myself tired, I drank chamomile tea. Nothing worked. I turned to my side and glanced at the bed side clock. It read *3:10*. I sighed and turned to face the ceiling.

Dragneel. Lucy Dragneel. To be honest it didn't sound bad at all. Tomorrow was going to be the biggest day of my life. I was getting married. To Natsu. Well technically we were already married. Though I don't mind getting married again. I silently giggled to myself. Who would've thought that the dense pink-haired idiot who brought me to fairy tail, would end up marrying me? No one? Same.

I sat up and looked around at my friends. I grinned widely at their sleeping figures around the room.

~flashback~

"Let's party!" Natsu said.

"Absolutely not. We are going to sleep! Tomorrow is going to be a BIG day!" Gray said, crossing his arms.

"Ooooh. Gray is in a hurry to marry Juvia huh?" Laxus grinned, nudging Gajeel and Natsu who laughed their heads off.

Gray and Juvia blushed. "Not funny"

"Here guys! I found some wine! Let's celebrate!" Mavis and Mira said entering the room.

"Let's party!!!" Natsu shouted handing bottles to everyone.

Within a few minutes, everyone was crazy; they were screaming and jumping around like maniacs, including Erza.

Lucy, Jellal, Levy, Wendy and Zeref stood aside and watched their crazy friends, sweat dropping.

"Who's going to take care of them when they're done?" Zeref asked, worried.

"I have absolutely no idea" Lucy replied, sighing.

"I wonder how I'm going to get Erza to calm down" Jellal said, shivering at the sight of an insane Erza.

"Are you joking!? I will have to pull that great lug of a giant, Gajeel to his bed!" Levy complained.

"I'll help you levy-san!" Wendy said, smiling.

When everyone had stopped the whole room was a mess. Empty bottles of wine on the floor, pillows and blankets thrown to the ground, and everyone sprawled on the floor. An absolute mess.

~end of flashback~

Lucy smiled and turned her body to face Natsu. He looked so peaceful; his spiky hair covering his forehead and him sucking his thumb. Lucy giggled and tried to pull his hand out of his mouth. Natsu shifted a bit and grabbed her wrist. He pulled her close and fell asleep again. Lucy moved closer to him and finally, drifted off to sleep.