Natsu P.O.V

"Lucy!!!" I shouted "Are you ok??"

I ran up to her and looked at her. She was beaten up very badly and she was bruised. Her eyes were closed, however hearing my voice she opened her eyes.

"Natsu...help Yukino" she mumbled.

That's when I noticed the girl beside Lucy.

"Lucy...what happened to you? Who did this?! Tell me their name and I'll destroy them!"

Suddenly her eyes widened as she winced in fear.

"Natsu...behind...Zeref" she said looking behind me.

Did she just say Zeref? What does she mean by zeref?

"Hello Natsu dragneel. Good to see you again." It was zeref.

"You idiot! You hurt Lucy and Yukino! I will kill you on the spot!!!"

"AW...so sweet. Lucy's boyrfriend has come to rescue her and her friend!"

" She\He isn't my girl friends boyfriend!!!" I and lucy said blushing.

"Whatever, now that you have come also Natsu, I'll just put all three of you in the prison cell until it is time for the sacrifice. Then i might keep u Natsu as my slave" Zeref replied.

"You are sick! That's why nobody likes you! You will forever be a loner and everyone will always hate you!!!" Yukino suddenly spoke up.

"That's it, lady. You crossed the line. You made a big mistake saying that! I know what I'll do now...I'll make yr sacrifice a bit earlier than I wanted to." Zeref said angrily, his eyes a shade of a dangerous red.

He threw all three of us in the prison and locked it. He then walked away silently.

"I'm...sorry...guys..." Yukino mumbled, looking downwards at the floor.

"Its not your fault. Don't worry" I said smiling.

"Zeref deserved that! Don't be harsh on yourself!" Lucy said with a grin.

Lucy told me everything about Yukino, about her "dead" family, about her being a celestial wizard like lucy and that she was kicked out of the Sabertooth guild.

"How do we get out of this place. We don't have much time" lucy whispered after a long moment of silence.

"Let's look around for an opening!" exclaimed Yukino.

"Sounds good!" I answered.

"Lusheee!!!!!" a voice came from behind.

"Happy!!!!!" screamed Lucy. "You're here!!! Please open this prison door"

I ran to Happy. I had totally forgotten about him! He held up a ring of keys and opened the prison cell. We quickly got out.

"Where were you buddy?" I asked.

"Well, when you went to rescue Lucy and Yukino, I his behind the wall and waited till Zeref left! And then I rescued ya!!!"

"You are an exeed (exeeds are flying talking cats which belong to dragon slayers) aren't you?"

"Yup" Happy said proudly.

"Ok let's get out of here!!!" Lucy said nervously, hoping Zeref hadn't heard us.

We all turned to leave when suddenly we heard someone.

"Not so fast"

Hope you liked this chapter guys!!! Comment below for changes!!! Or just review ;)