The Star and The Normal Girl

I suppose normal is a bit of a lie, but im not exactly not normal. My mom is the one with the connections she owns a line of clubs, and she is a talent scout. She works for Def Jam Records or something like that. My life is a bit hectic and we move all the time, and i stay at the clubs so i see a lot of stuff. Now we are in Illinois at the teen club here, and its where i live. My best friends from Michigan where i used to live were coming to visit for the summer, and all i had to do was look over the club as i wait.

     Suddenly i feel my pocket buzz, and pull out my phone. I smile as i read the message from Vick. Vick was the bouncer here, and he acted like a father to me. Since my own father had passed when i was 6, but that was eleven years ago, and i was grown up. I ran down and jumped on his back and he was arguing with a group of boys. Not even bothering to look at them i saw my friends pull up. I took off running to them, and we all attacked each other in a group hug.

"Oh ive missed you all so much!" I said smothered.

     We all laughed, but stopped when we heard arguing. My friends and i turned around to see Vick and the boys still arguing. I walked up to Vick and hugged him laughing.

"Whats up Vick?" I said still laughing.

"These boys here are trying to get in but i dont see them on the list baby girl..." I glanced down and also didnt see them.

"Did you check VIP list?" He smacked his forehead, and i laughed. I finally looked up at who was here. It was none other than Justin Bieber, Chaz, Ryan, and Christian. Vick let them through, and my friends caught up to me. The boys asked us to go in with them, and we did.

"Thanks for getting us in. Howd you do that?" Chaz said.

"No problem, and my mom owns the club. What are you guys doing here?"

"Well we just came here before the summer tour with JB. Who is your mom?" Now Ryan was speaking, and pointed to Justin. I looked over at him and his eyes were studying me.

"Thats cool. My mom is Ms. Davis, and she not only owns these clubs but she also works at Def...Jam...Records" I say slowing my speech as i realize that Justin works for that company. And my mom is in co-working with Scooter.

"Woah wait your the infamous Bridget Davis! I have heard you from your mom." Justin said smiling at me now.

"Yes in the flesh" I said laughing "Well im going to go hang with my buds." I turn and see Tanya, who we call Tawny, flirting with Christian Beadles. "Hey Tawny your friends are loving." Christian held his hand out and she grabbed a pen and wrote what i guessed to be her number on his hand. We all laughed and they both blushed. Tanya turned and Christian looked into her blue eyes, and they smiled. She walked over to me and flipped her blonde hair huffing.

       Sasha mocked her, but flipped her light brown hair. Unlike Tanya she had hazel eyes, and i envied her. I wish i had light brown hair instead of my dark brown with natural red. Then i wanted Eves green eyes, but i had brown. Plain brown, but Eve had plain long brown hair so that made me feel a bit better. We all turned to walk away but the guys stopped us.

"Do you guys want to hang out sometime before Tuesday? You are like the first girls to actually talk to us about something other than autographs." Christian said and they all gave us puppy dog faces, and us girls laughed at them.

"Im pretty sure we can but Tuesday is in two days! When will we hang? And where?" Eve asked.

"Well we can chill on my tour bus tomorrow after my concert if you four want to come." Justin said and we all shook our heads yes, and he looked at me. I said id call my mom later tonight, and we all went to dance. Then my name was called by the DJ and i forgot i had to perform a slow song for the BF/GF dance. I huffed and made my way to the stage.

"So what song should i sing guys?" I screamed to the crowed and they cheered screaming "Overboard! Overboard!" I had forgotten that it was a newish song of Justin's and i agreed I heard the music come on. I bobbed my head with the music then began.

It feels like we've been out at sea,

Oh, so back and forth that's how it seems,

And when I wanna talk you say to me,

That if it's meant to be it will be.

Whoa-oh-oh

So crazy is this thing we call love,

And now that we've got it we just can't give up

I'm reaching out for you,

Get me out here in the water and I,

    Then i heard him start singing, Justin, and the crowd went wild.

I'm overboard

And I need your love to pull me up

I can't swim on my own

It's too much

Feel like I'm drowning without your love,

So throw yourself out to me my lifesaver.

Life saver, oh life saver

My life saver

Life saver, oh life saver

Whoa.

   I started singing with him again as we made our way to each other across the stage. He got to me and took my hand pulling me close.

Never understood you when you'd say,

Oh, wanted me to meet you halfway,

Oh, felt like I was doing my part,

You kept thinking you were coming up short

It's funny how things change cause now I see.

Ohh, so crazy is this thing we call love,

And now that we've got it we just can't give up

I'm reaching out for you,

Got me out here in the water and I,

I'm overboard

And I need your love to pull me up

I can't swim on my own

It's too much

Feel like I'm drowning without your love,

So throw yourself out to me my lifesaver.

Oh, t's supposed to be some give and take I know,

But you're only taking and not giving anymore,

So what will I do?

Cause I still love you (still love you baby),

And you're the only one who can save me.

I'm overboard

And I need your love to pull me up (pull me up)

I can't swim on my own

It's too much

Feel like I'm drowning without your love,

So throw yourself out to me my lifesaver.

    We ended out of breath, close, and our foreheads together just laughing with each other. Then Justin gasped and we looked out to see Usher...

So what do you guys think? I decided to write it just for fun but i want your opinions.