Concerts, Hook-Ups, and Paps part 2

Of course Meet-and-Greet dragged on, longest hour ever, but it finally ended. Now Justin was warming up Baby, and Scooter walked up to me.

"Hey Scoot whats up?" I said stretching my neck out.

"Hey Bridget sorry for the short notice but we need you to open for Justin. With a solo song.." He looked at me hopefully.

"Sure.." I said cooly, but internally it was like a dozen elves on Christmas day!

I started searching my brain for the perfect song, and rememebered one of my favorites. I whipped out my phone and dialed my newest friends number. It ring three times and i heard an answer.

"Hello Selly here?" She answered chirply.

"Hey Selly its Bridget i need to ask a favor?" I said short and sweet.

"Sure go ahead Bridge!"

"Well i need to sing a solo song for Justins concert tonight, and i want to sing one of yours. So i was asking can i?"

"Of course Bridget have fun and do me justice! Ill be looking for it on the TV! Good luck!"

"Thank you Selena i owe you one bye!" I said happily before we both hung up.

It was time for me and Justin to practice so i wallked out on the dark stage to wait for my que. Justin walked out onto stage singing his part, and the light hit him. The lights hit him perfectly, because he looked incredible. Then the music came to my part, and i started. Lights started dimming on me becoming brighter, and followed me and Justin as we came together. We reached each other and we took hands. Ending with our foreheads together. 

Justin was told to leave and get food, and i had to practice my song. But im not going to spoil the suprise so lets skip to the concert, because im an excellent dancer and that went great! in my mind it did anyway..

*Concert (And she is about to pee herself-from Justin)*

The concert was about to start and before Justin could see me they slipped me beneath the stage. Apparently Justin always watches the opening acts, and that only made me more nervous. Not just the fact that im performing for thousands of screaming people...im going to puke! I heard DJ Easy..? come over the speaker and began my breathing exercise. In out. Hee Hoo.

"Hey Chicago are you ready?? Im ready! Lets give it up for our opening act, because shes new to this Bridget Davis!" 

The floor beneath me began to rise, and my music came on, so i sang. Every note, every word, every beat flowed through me at the minute. Blocking every thing out, and i sang.

It's the boy you never told I like you

It's the girl you let get away

It's the one you saw that day on the train

But you freeked out and walked away

It's the plane you wanna catch to Vegas

Things you swear you'll do before you die

It's the city of love that waits for you

But you're too scared to fly

Hit the lights, Let the music move you Lose yourself Tonight, Come alive Let the moment take you, Lose control Tonight Hit the lights, Let the music move you Lose yourself Tonight, Come alive Let the moment take you, Lose control Tonight 

It's the time that you totally screwed up Still you're trying get it out your brain

It's the fight you had when you didn't make up