Again...Really?

My cousin Skylar was coming today! Im so excited, and she gets to meet my fiance, of now two weeks soon to be husband in four month, Justin Drew Bieber. She is a huge belieber, and now a Bridgeteer(heehee i have no name for fans but thats what ill call them.) She was always a belieber even when i wasn't, but she's coming to visit me today.

She was coming to visit, because her mom had buisness here. We are both the same age, and were born within a week of each other. Apparently whenever we went to visit them in Oregon we cried when i had to leave. Skylar has always been like my best friend, and i was upset because she wouldnt be able to come to my wedding. Yet another thing i found out over the phone yesterday.

*Flashback*

Justin and I were on out way to the studio, and we were meeting up with Sasha to do some work on our song. I always loved going to the studio, because it was the one place i felt free to belt out my feelings. Justin was just parking when i felt my phone buzz, and i answered.

"Hey baby girl" A male voice rang.

"Hey Usher!" I screamed, and Justin looked at me.

"Give me the phone i want to talk to Usher!" Justin screamed like a 4 year old, and Usher laughed.

"Tell Justin to stop being such a kid for me baby girl. Anyways Scooter wanted me to tell you that he needs a song from you, and he wants you to cover a song by one of your favorite singers. He wants it for the album you, Justin, and Sasha are releasing. Oh and a name for the album!"

"Thats a lot, but we will get right on it!" I chirped and we said bye then hung up.

When i looked over Justin was pouting at me. I laughed and exited the car not bothering with his maturity levels.  Then he walked with me up to the door, and was texting. I huffed and opened the door for him...Is chivalry seriously dead?

I asked the receptionist what room we were in, and after a few paper shuffles she said room 8. Justin followed me there, and i saw the smiling face of my best friend. We did our secret handshake, and she hugged Justin. Then the person who worked the voice board walked in shaking our hands. He seperated us into our sound proof rooms, and had us begin.

We did three runs before he told us we were fine, and by then my vocal cords killed. I need to start doing some voice excercises. Sasha asked me and Justin if we wanted to go to Applebees with her, and we said yes. Personally I was glad she asked, because i am starving!

On the way there my phone went off again. I picked up and greeted like usual.

"Hey Bridget its Skylar!"

"Oh my gosh are you serious! I have missed you so much Sky! Whats up?" I shrieked getting looks from Justin and Sasha.

"Im good, but i was calling to telling you that ill be in LA for three days! You wanna hang sometime?" She asked.

"Umm duh! How about tomorrow, because its Friday. I have to record my cover Friday you could come, and Sunday im free!" I was excited now.

"Okay so like everyday. Well ill see you tomorrow then Bridget."

"Yeah ill pick you up if you text me your hotel address. Bye Sky."

"Will do Bye Bridget." I hung up, and my friends stared at me.

There was a long awkward silence as we pulled into Applebees. I of course had to hold open the door for my own boyfriend again. We were immediately seated, because well we are Bridget Davis, Justin Bieber, and Sasha Chase. The minute we were seated, and had our orders in my friends questioned me.

"So who was on the phone!?" Sasha questioned immediately.

"My cousin Skylar she's coming into town, and i think we are going to hang all weekend. I think i might skip school, or leave early, to hang with her. Shes super funny and cool." I said excitedly.