Deadline Is Coming!

School days dragged on, and everyday me and Justin were together i fell more in love. He always was with me, and holding my hand or hugging me. I never intended to ever hurt Justin, and he never intended to hurt me, but we did now we were over it. Sasha was blooming in the music, and me and her were going to sing a duet together. Justin was doing a verse, and we were expecting a topper, but we couldnt name it or anything. We still needed lyrics, so we were all getting together after school today. We would begin it.

I got a call in free period, and gasped at it.

"Have you forgotten how close its getting to March!? You have five months to marry Justin!" Scooter bellowed into the phone.

"Then talk to him he has to ask not me!" I yelled back.

"Oh yeah...Hand him the phone please." I looked at Justin like your in trouble, and handed him the phone. He got up leaving me there to puzzled over lyrics.

This may not be a normal girl type of thing, but baby give the Star a chance...

I may have a few ideas. Justin came back, however interrupting my thoughts, and i laughed at his expression. Then his phone rang out with OMG by Usher, and i knew who it was. He got up leaving me again to my thoughts.

Baby i know you say one chance, but can we hide such a romance like this one?

Yay! ideas! Justin came back huffing as he sat down and i knew as his girlfriend i had to ask.

"Hey babe whats wrong?" I said rubbing his arm.

"Usher called and said we have to go to the awards ceremony Friday. We have been nominated for several awards. Best Duet of the Year, you and Sasha are both in running for Best New Female Artist. Im in running for Best New Male Artist. Then me and you are in running again for Best Pop Couple. Cute huh?" I laughed at his sarcastic expression, but Friday was in two days and i was freaking out.

"Guys we have to cancel the lyrics session today....Me and Sasha have to get dresses. Friday is in two days!" I said freaking out, and then Sasha joined me.

*Next Day*

Well apparently Justin wasnt letting me and Sasha get away with our lyric session, but we couldnt think of anything! Now it was Thursday afternoon, and me and Sasha were out looking for dresses. When of course i had to be called, but it was by Eve and Tanya so i was cool with it.

"Hey girls! Whats going on?" I said happily.

"Well we just wanted to wish you and Sasha good luck! And let you guys know we miss you, and will be watching you!"

"Aww we miss you too! I have to look for my awards dress though. So ill talk to you later guys! I love you! Bye!"

I chirped then we both disconnected. While i was on the phone Sasha already had three dresses out for me, and two for her. We went to try them on and i had id narrowed down to a purple one that fell to my mid-thigh. Or a black one with blue designs on it. I finally decided on the purple one and got a pair of black heels. Then Sasha got a black dress with black heels.

*Night Of the Awards Quick JB View*

Im so nervous for tonight, because me and Scooter have been planning something all night. It was just after my performance, and my stomach had major butterflies. I was also super happy, because this decision meant the world to me. I patted the suprise in my pocket and hopped in the limo on the way to Bridgets house.

*Bridget's POV*

Nerves, oh my gosh i hate them. They finally attacked me when Sasha zipped up my dress. We both looked fantastic. I had my hair curled in ringlets, and my eyes done smokey style. I wore a purple bracelet, and long silver necklace. Not to be conceited but we look hot. I mean Sasha had her pulled back, and curled. Wear natural make-up, a black bracelet, and diamond earrings.