Ill Tell You The Truth

Scooter looked at me and thought everything over..."Okay ill let you go, because he seems to mean a lot to you, but you have to tell Justin." I sighed an okay and left to get on the plane tonight. While i walked i texted Sasha.

Me: Hey Sasha i need you to sing for me at this concert. Im going to talk to Brian ill be back next Friday for that concert. Thanks love you<3

Sashababe: Okay i will girl good luck!:)

I breathed deep now the hard part, hurting Justin. I climbed into the elevator, and fell to the floor crying. No clue on how to tell Justin that I have to leave him to go get Brian back. The elevator ding and landed on floor five. Climbing out i started freaking out inside, and when i reached our room my heart sped up. I walked in quickly, and grabbed my bag.

"Hey babe i was worr- wait what are you packing for?" Justin said approaching me.

"I have to go...for a week to see Brian. I have to go talk to him Justin." I said a tear falling.

"Am I not good enough for you Bridget? You seriously need to go get him back?" Justin said grabbing my hands, but i cried harder.

"Thats not it Justin he's my best friend! He means a lot to me, and of course i still love him. Im trying okay Justin but i need him in my life." I yelled yanking my hands from him. "If that bothers you then this wont work Justin! I dont care if i have to marry you i just wont get married at all!" i screamed now while walking towards the door.

"Please dont go Bridget..." Justin muttered his eyes beginning to water.

"Im sorry Justin i have to get him back." I said and walked out tears streaming down my face now.

The ride to the airport was short but in that time i texted Brians mom, and she was going to pick me up at the airport. I climbed onto the plane, and put my headphones on but Justins song Favorite Girl began to play. I quickly switched it but began to cry, an dthe woman next to me looked at me sympathtically. Then i turned to her, and she recognized me.

"Hey your that Bridget Davis girl right? whats wrong?" I knew she wouldnt bother me and the little fame i had.

"Well...its a long story." I said she nodded so i proceeded to tell her everything. The whole time she nodded.

"I believe you are doing the right thing, but do not let Brian do anything to you. I know you love Justin as well by the way you act when you talk about him. You blush, and smile. Its cute i think you two will make a lovely married couple." We continued to talk teh rest of the plane ride.

When we arrived it was 10 in the morning, and i spotted Brians mom, Debbie, carrying my bag. I ran up to her, and hugged her tight. She laughed then led me to her Camry. I climbed in, but fell asleep for the ride, and when we finally made it to her home I realized Brian was at school. So i went to watch TV, and Justin came on with an interview.

"So Mr.Bieber we have been notified that Ms. Davis will not be singing in this concert?"

"Yes thats true she had some family issues in the states." He lied.

"How do you feel about singing with her friend?"

"Well id rather sing with my girlfriend, but i respect her choice, and i am excited to sing with Sasha." I heard the door open, and shut off the TV.

"Mom im home!" I heard Brian call, and i ran and jumped on him. "Bridget what the hell are you doing here?" He laughed.

"I had to come clear thing up with us...How does Fro-Yo sound?" He nodded and led me out to his car.

We pulled up to a Frozen Yogurt place fifteen minutes later. The whole ride was awkward, and silent. I was a little relieved when we were finally out of there. I climbed out of the car, but when i did i was hugged by Brian, and then i heard a click and saw a flash. Shit the Paps! I grabbed Brians hand and we took off inside the Fro-yo place. We ordered and sat down with Brian giving me a weird look.