Chapter Five

Weeks had passed since his father had banned him from being with Marinette, Adrien was almost miserable at school between having to act as if nothing was wrong and fighting the urge to pull Marinette into a passionate kiss every time he saw her, he also had to deal with Chloe clinging to him almost every second of the day.

"Adrikins!" Chloe screamed as she ran out of her limo and into the arms of the annoyed blond boy, "Could you stop calling me that Chloe? And could you also let go of me?" Adrien asked as he looked down at the girl in front of him. Chloe pulled away only slightly, keeping her hands on his waist and tilting her head up to look into his bright green eyes. "Whats wrong? Is that nasty Marinette bothering you again?" Chloe asked, faking innocence.

"Marinette is not nasty and I would appreciate it if you would stop bullying her, I would also appreciate it if you would keep your hands off of me." Adrien said as he pulled away from Chloe and began to walk inside the school building. Chloe ran to catch up with him and forcibly hugged his arm to her chest, "Why are you in such a grouchy mood Adrikins?" She asked once again.

"Because you're bothering me! You're always putting your hands on me and I wish you didn't, you're always hurting my friends and classmates and you're always thinking you're better than everyone when the truth is you're the worst person I've ever met and I wish you would leave me alone! What ever happened to the Chloe I used to know?" Adrien practically screamed at her.

He was tired of putting up with her because as time passed he realized that the Chloe he used to know had changed, and it wasn't a good change either.

Chloe stood, blue eyes wide with a mixture of shock and hurt written in them and on her tan face. "Adrien..." Chloe mumbled before her blue eyes began to fill with tears and she ran out of the school building shouting for her father.

The school hallway had gone silent, most students were left stunned as they stared at Adrien Agreste, the boy who used to be the calm classmate was now one of the few people to stand up to Chloe Bourgeois the mayor's daughter.

Adrien's gaze fell to the floor as he rushed to class, maybe he was a little too harsh on Chloe but she did deserve it after all the damage she's caused over time. Adrien quickly sat in his seat beside Nino just as the warning bell began to chime. "Yo Adrien you okay?" Nino asked as he turned his attention to his friend, slightly concerned as to why he had rushed to his seat so quickly when the warning bell hadn't even rang.

Adrien let his head fall into his arms that were sprawled on the desk in front of him, "I think I might have made things even worse Nino." Adrien mumbled into his arms as he shook his head back and forth. He slowly lifted it as the click clack of the teachers shoes could be heard from outside the classroom, signaling she was almost there.

The teacher walked in and began to start the lesson like usual, Adrien was only half paying attention the whole time until the whole school building began to shake and people began to scream and duck for cover. "Is it an earthquake?!" One student asked the teacher loudly. "Mwahahahaha! Fear me for I am Anti Bug! The world's greatest and most beautiful supervillain anyone's ever seen!" Came a voice from outside the school building.

Adrien's eyes widened, the last time Chloe had been Akumatized her villain name was Anti Bug so that meant she had been Akumatized again. Only this time it was his fault, he had made her so upset that an Akuma had gotten to her. Adrien groaned and ran out of the classroom and into the boy's washroom to transform into Chat Noir.

"Plagg claws out!" He shouted and his transformation into Chat Noir began as a bright green light surrounded his entire body. Chat Noir ran outside of the school building to see Anti Bug leaning against a lamp post, "Hello Chat Noir." Anti Bug spat before swinging her yo yo at one of the windows that lead into their classroom. "I don't mean to be rude but I'm not interested in you right now, for the moment my target is Marinette Dupain-Cheng but I'll be back for you soon 'kay?" Anti Bug said as she swung herself up and into the classroom.