Chapter Six

---Louis' POV---

"What else?" I pressed, careful not raise my voice with Harry. He was clearly shaken up and my curiosity for this mysterious girl wasn't making it any easier for him.

"S-she uhmm.." He whispered, still incredibly nervous.

"Harry," Zayn breathed, his eyes wide with both horror and concern. "Did she threaten you?"

"Of course she fucking did," I snapped. What the hell was wrong with him? A girl like her wasn't going to let him off the hook so easily. At least based off of what Harry has told us.

Even I wasn't stupid enough to know he's hiding major details.

"What aren't you telling us Harry?" I called him out. His head shot up an his wide eyes met mines.

"W-what?" His raspy voice strained.

"What aren't you telling me?"

"I-I told you everything." He lied.

"Bullshit!" I shouted, banging my hand on the table causing him to jump. I had to scare the words out if him it was the only way.

"Louis," Zayn warned. I gave him a stink look before turning back at Harry who was noticeably shaking. Literally.

"Louis don't yell at me," he whimpered, hugging his knees to his chest. It hurt seeing him like this. I haven't witnessed him in this state since the X-Factor days. It's nearly 2014 for gods sake.

"Just tell me what's wrong Harry," I breathed, running my hands through my hair.

"You just want to get laid!" He bursted out, making absolutely no sense for a minute. I was stunned to say the least, Zayn to as he froze in place. Harry was breathing heavily, mouth open, eyes wide.

"What the actual f-"

"I saw the way you looked at her," he rasped. "I saw how you eyed her body Louis don't even deny it because I saw you."

"Your bloody insane!" I shouted, my fists clenched. "I'm worried about you not about that fucking girl I met once! What's the matter with you?"

Harry shrank in his chair, flinching at my words. I was offended. Yeah, I'll admit I wanted to find out more about this girl. I don't know necessarily know why I do but that doesn't mean I'm not worried about my best friend.

"She pointed a fucking gun at me, what the fuck was I supposed to do?!" Harry cried out, his voice loud but fragile. It stunned me, like a punch to the face. Never would I have ever imagined that girl to do such a thing.

"You're lying," I croaked out.

Harry gaped at me, bewilderment and anger flashing beneath those emerald eyes of his. "I'm what?"

"You're just making up complete bullshit."

"I am not!" He defended himself, sitting upright in his seat. I could sense his aguish even from five feet away from him. "Why the hell would I even lie about something like that?!"

"You said so yourself! You're trying to keep me away from her or some shit, I don't know!" I retorted. I could feel myself shaking.

"Is that really what this is about? Me keeping you away from her?" He gaped at me like I've gone mad. "You should be hoping I do! She fucking killed a man Louis! I saw her shoot a man straight through the fucking brain!"

At this point he was sobbing uncontrollably. This is what I meant about scaring the information out of him, no matter how insane it really was.

"Louis," Zayn spoke up loudly, placing a firm hand on my shoulder to keep me from getting up. "You're not helping."