Chapter Three.

Cassandra's POV.

I swallowed once as I saw him point towards me, not one bit secretly if I'd be honest. It was quite blunt the way he did it. You'd think he'd be much more careful and cautious since he saw what I'm capable of last night.

But no, instead he points me out to his friend in the middle of the street. I laughed quietly to myself as I just now realized how stupid of a move that was. Foolish, foolish boy.

I lifted my chin up high and looked straight at him, my dark sunglasses still on. He seemed to blink once and snap out of whatever he had going on, his arm slamming back down to his side as his eyes grew wide even from the distance away I was from him. He looked dead pale, tense as a rock he was.

Oh, how I'm enjoying this..

I bit the inside of my cheek as his friend said something to him, not looking away from me for the slightest second. That only made me lift my chin even higher, clearly standing my guard. What surprised me most was when his friend smiled at me, his eyes hidden from the Aviators he had on. My eyes, sill hidden, narrowed as I tried to understand what the hell was going on right now.

"Hey!" he called out, smile still present for some bizarre reason. He waved lightly at me, hand up in front of his shoulder as his friend as still paralyzed. I stayed completely still, my expression stone hard as I still stood in my spot.

I studied his face as it slowly turned into confusion and he slowly put his hand down and looked back to his friend. He nudged him lightly before motioned towards me with his head. The guy with curly hair began to slowly shake his head, still staring at me.

I stood tall as his friend shrugged and started to walk towards me, a small kick in his walk as a small friendly smile appeared on his face. I was beyond confused at what the bloody hell is going on with them but before I knew it, he was right in front of me. He smiled big and bowed his head at me.

"ello love!" he said cheerfully, his voice a tad bit loud up close. I tensed up incredibly as he lifted his arm up and maneuvered it around my shoulder and the other around my waist for a hug. I stayed as still as a rock as he squeezed me lightly, hesitantly as he pulled away.

"you alright there?" his accent oozed, his eyes narrowing at me through his glasses as he took half a step back.

I didn't say anything as I quickly crossed my arms across my chest, my leather jacket tightening around my shoulders and back. I stared at him through my black Ray Ban's. I studied him closely as he shifted on his feet slightly, swallowing twice.

The right side of my lip curved upwards as I realized how quickly I made him nervous and uncomfortable. He noticed that and frowned down at me, he stood a foot taller than me. He didn't seemed pleased that I was rather pleased. If that even makes any sense.

"something the matter? Is there some problem here?" His accent present at this but his tone had changed. Instead of being friendly, he was now snappy and sassy. With me.

That's not going to fly whatsoever with me.

"you." I said bluntly, to his great surprise. His eyes widened through his sunglasses, making his eyebrows arch up. His frown turned into a small 'o' shape and he shook his head slow motion like. I was enjoying this far to much.

"me?" he clarified, tilted his head slightly.

He was obviously bewildered and shocked to say the least and I was now growing impatient. I nodded once to confirm his question and unfolded my arms, standing upright once more with my chin jutting out at him.

"why the hell was your friend pointing at me?' I demanded, making him go from bewildered expression to a smirk appearing on his face. He had a silent laugh that made his chest bounce and crossed his arms like did before.