Best Friends Don't Lie

Chapter 1

Louis's P.O.V:

"Come on boys it's time to go

collect,"  I say as i grab my black leather jacket and head for the door. We walk outside to the chilly air of winter and go to the range rover. The four of us pile into the car and take off. We've lost our touch agot to bring back the name of the most feared gang New York City. So Harry, Niall, Liam, and I are going to this gamblers house for our money. This guy is in debt by $3,000, and we don't have time or money for this guy. He either pays us or he's dead.

Zayn's P.O.V

I was popping popcorn in my kitchen when I heard the door swing open

and loud laughter. Stepping out into the hall I see Becky and Rylee lying in the floor laughing so hard Becky is crying a bit and Rylee is struggling to breathe and laugh.

Becky is a small outspoken woman who is kinda a loud mouth and that is why i love her. She had golden hair and eyes that change from brown to green to gold a times. With that Puerto Rican tan colored skin. And then there is Rylee the complete opossite personality. She is really shy at times and is loud with her friends. She has the hardest times trying to become mature. Her blond hair and rosy cheeks radiate a glow all year a round. She is quite pale because the sun is not her friend. But her green and blue eyes always shimmer.

"Do I even want to know what's going on?" I ask my two best friends with a smile. They just wheez and shake their heads no. Grabbing their hands i pull them up just to watch Rylee fall back down again. Sighing I head back to the kitchen to finish the snacks and grab the pop. Rylee scrambles back to her feet and heads to the living room quickly claims the entire sofa. Making Becky and Zayn sit on the floor by each other. After arguing for what movie to watch they persuaded me to watch the Lucky One. Which the "hot" Zach Efron plays the main character. About half way through the movie loud banging came from the front door. Looking through the peep hole my heart speeds up as i notice it is the heist team. I quickly push the Becky and Rylee upstairs into my bedroom ignoring all the questions spewing  from their mouths. I don't want them to see the other side of me.

Becky P.O.V

As Zayn pushes us into out room I get very nervous. A few minutes ago we were sitting on the couch/floor watching the movie and we heard some loud knocking at the door. Zayn walked up to the door and looked through the peep hole and his face got really white, he looked scared. I haven't seen him this scared in years not since....

I shook my head, it couldn't be.. he wouldn't do it again. I quickly pushed the memories away and just chose to not let it bother me. So as he put me and Rylee in his room i was going to mind my own business and be quiet. So sitting in Zayn's room I was sitting on the bed while Rylee was freaking out and walking back in forth scared shitless for no reason.

"Ryee just calm down everything is ok nothing bad is going to happen!" i yell frustrated at how overly frustrated she is becoming.

"Becky don't you remember what happened last time.. what if.. what if he's at it again?!?"

"He's not maybe he has secret guests for us or maybe a gift." I said unsurely remembering how scared he looked when he looked through that peep hole.

Rylee P.O.V

This can't be happening.. not again after all we went through and it might be starting again. I can't put up with all that, not anymore.

"Becky I can't take this, what if he's in trouble," I say heading toward the door and waitng for her to nod before silently opening it. I creep into the hall dropping to my hands and knees motioning Becky forward. Loud  shouts and clanging is the only thing to be heard. Becky and I look at each other frantically before running down the stairs. I'm worried about Zayn, he's like a brother and sometimes he does even more  stupid stuff than I do.

"We told you to have the money today or else!" a booming voice says.

"I can't do this now I'll have it by next week," I hear Zayn say. I inhale a sharp breath and shoot a look at Becky before she determindly charges into the room.