Best Friends Don't Die

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR AND KEEP READING :) I HOPE YOU ENJOY. I AM GONNA TRY TO PUT A NEW CHAPTER EVERY WEEK

:) :) :)

-------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Becky's P.O.V

I was so mad/scared when i ran into the kitchen. I didn't know what to expect. Well a little, all I knew that it was happening... again! When I finally realized my surroundings there were four mysyery men circled around Zayn. All the boys turned to me and Rylee who just stumbled in. I ran to Zayn looking at him from head to toe making sure if he was ok.

Then I turned to the guys and said "What the fuck is going on here!" I look around and everything is quiet. I was so pissed. I was so mad I pushed one of the guys. I look up and he had these brown curls and his eyes narrowed and at that moment I knew I would regret it. He then got really close to my body. I didn't know what to do. I could feel my heart beating in my chest.

The deepest darkest whisper came out of his mouth. "Don"t ever do that again."

And me being a loud mouth to never step down from a challenge. I look back at him with the same look he is giving me, "You gonna make me?" He just scoffed and takes a good look at me making me feel uncomfortable. Then Rylee comes in between us... thank god. She pulls me to Zayn. Rylee being the mostly nervous and polite one asks them what they are doing here.

Now that everything has cooled down I take a look at them. They didn't look like a dirty group. They actually all looked decently dressed. There is one with blong hair, he keeps playing with his hair and lips. And one with a beard, he needs to shave. As I look at the curly haired one he was staring right back at me. Nervously I look away my face feeling hot.

Then I notice a different one  talking. "I'm sorry for the intrusion but your friend Zayn owes us quite a bit of money."

Me and Rylee gasp. We look at each other with hurt and disbelief. I knew it had to be happenig again... but i didn't want it to be true... Feeling betrayed and angry that he would do this to us. I don't want to ask the question but I have to. "How much is he in debt?"

"Three grand." Is what the same blue eyed man said. That's all he had to say to set Rylee off. She started to freak out,   waving her hands in the air babbling questions. Zayn trying to comfort her but she is just repeating no over again rejecting any of his help.

I run over to Rylee rubbing her back. I just keep breathing and thinking all of these things and new problems forming. How is he going to pay for that? He doesn't have the money! He works in a little grocery store in New York City struggling to pay his bills. And I know for a fact Rylee and I don't have that kind of money. Worry striking me, what if he didn't pay the money. What would they do to Zayn!

The one with the curls says "so what are we going to do stand here all day or..." he puts his hands up motioning to us.

They start to slowly walk toward us all and I grab Rylee's and Zayn's shirts trying to drag then toward the door but it was too late. Someone had already grabbed me from behind by my waist and lifted me up on their shoulder. I look over to Rylee screaming and struggling with one of them. I looked over at Zayn, he wasn't yelling or responding to anything. All I noticed was that there was a red stream falling down his face and he was very pale. I started to scream and kick the person holding me.

And that is the last thing I remember.