Best Friends Don't Lie

Sorry we haven't wrote on here forever :( We have been busy with Christmas. But i hope you like this one and I hope to have multiple on by the end of the week.

xoxo

Chapter 5

Becky's P.O.V:

I wake up to the sun shining through the upstairs window. I start to open my eyes and sit up. As i sit up my head starts to throb really badly and I can't see clearly. I feel movement by me, I squint hard and see a blond headed body by me. Then I notice that it is Rylee!!

I start to get scared because I don't know what has happened to the both of us.

I look down at Rylee and grab her shoulder and start to violently shake her. I can't yell her name because I'm scared the guys will over hear. She doesn't move so I do the next best thing... I slap her across the face.

That wakes her up, she starts to cuss and yell"what the hell do you think your doing!!" I quickly put my hand around her mouth to keep her quiet. She opens her eyes and gasps. Then she notices we are tied to the bed and starts to  make a face that I only know as the screaming face. I jump on her fast and cover her mouth.

"Do not scream!! If you scream they are going to come up here and kill us!" I said. "We have to get out of here, but we also have to find Zayn!!"

She starts to calm down and shake her head agreeing with me. I put my hand off her mouth and she slowly sit up. We sit there quietly for a couple of minutes, just looking around.

Then she looks toward me, " So how the hell are we going to get out of here."

Our heads snap toward the door we hear footsteps coming from the hallway. I motion for me and Rylee to start laying down, we close our eyes and not seconds later the door opens. They walk into the room toward us. My heart starts to speed up. I refuse to move, then I hear this clink of something set down on the small dresser beside us. I freeze when i feel eyes on us. My heart starts to race.. i feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest. I hear the person move closer and i feel this warmness land on my face. I stiffen when I notice it is a hand petting my face. The person slowly stands up and leave the room.

Rylee and I quickly sit up and look around. I quickly look to what was put on the dresser. It was a glass of water. I grab the glass and start to drink from it.

Then Steve grabs the glass from within my hands ans breaks it. "What the hell are you doing?!?"

"You'll see." She says with a sly smile on her face.