Best Friends Don't Lie

Chapter 4

Becky's P.O.V

I open my eyes to feel a soft bed under me. I look around disoriented not knowing where I am and what has happened past 24 hours. As I look around i hear a flush of a toliet. Oh my god did I get drunk last night, and... oh shit.

But as I look up to see the curly haired man come out all wet with just a towel and I remember everything. He sees me and notices that I am awake. I try to back away, but I am slipping on the sheets. That's when I notice that I am handcuffed to the bed. He pounces on me putting his hand on my mouth before I could make a peep.

He look into my eyes his face inches from mine. His glare make me freeze under him. " Shut the fuck up... I still have a headache from yesterday." He slowly releases his hand from my lips.

He gets off of me grabbing his clothes from his drawer and goes to the bathroom. As soon as he closes the door I try to wiggle out of the handcuffs. I debate whether to yell or not, scared what he would do to me if I did. So i decided that i shouldn't, and i just sat on the bed. About a minute later he came in all dressed but his hair was damp. He starts walking toward me. My heart picks up speed, I refuse to wiggle under his stare. He lightly and slowly sits in the bed.

My heart starts to speed up as he look at me with a questioning look. I don't know what to think at this point. Is he dangerous or kind.. he could of just killed me right now if he wanted to, but he didn't. Then my eyes went up to his face. His face wasn't that bad at all. He has those amazing green eyes that are staring right back at me. And his face has a perfect golden tan, his damp brown hair around his perfectly sculpted face. I shake my head coming into reality remembering that he and his friends kidnapped me. Shaking my head and start to focus my attention I open my mouth to speak but he puts his hand over my mouth once again, "Let me talk first." He says sternly. I just shake my head obeying. "You can not or may not scream ever.. and fight hit bite or show any of the behavior you were showing yesterday. And if that is a hard task for you, I'll see to it that you will not be able to talk again. " He pauses to let that sink in. "So if you can just follow those rules I think we will get along pretty well."

I glare at him. How can a guy talk like that talk to a girl that is disoriented and tied to a bed! If anything this guy has to be a no life loser who needs to be set in his place. But how could I do this tied up.. When i look up he is staring at me waiting for a response. "Ya ya sure. Sorry for yesterday i never knew I was that big of trouble for a big guy like you." I say giggly. Maybe if I put on a charm I can get him to trust me.

Harry's P.O.V

Her laugh was beautiful, just like her. I try to not to, but I can't help to feel my face and ears get warm by her comment. I shake my head trying to not let it get to me. I look at her and she is looking at her wrists all handcuffed looking like she was in pain. "Do you want me to take them off?" I say.

"Yes please, I feel like it is going to cut into my skin any second!" Her beautifullness.. is so great and i don't even know her name.

I get up and get the key from the bathroom wherr she can no longer see me. I take a quick look in the mirror to find my hair is still damp and soggy from the warm shower this morning. And images enter my mind of when my body was on top of hers looking into her beautiful eyes. I quickly flip my hair and grab the key thinking i have taken to long in the bathroom and she will begin to wonder. When I walk out she is where I left her. I walk over to her and undo the clasps of the handcuffs. As she is rubbing her wrists I ask her what he name is.

"B-becky." she stutters. This makes me regret being an ass to her when she woke up. Maybe I will try to be nice to her for now on.

I look at her and raise my hand. "My name is Harry."

"Why are you being nice to me?? Wasn't it just a couple minutes ago you were telling me how you were going to make me not talk again?" She says a little heatidly. Then i notice her take a deep breath and calm down. Why is she trying to calm herself? Why is she trying to seem cool.. does she think I would actually cut out her tongue or something.. ha.. I wouln't do that to a beautiful woman like her.

I turn around and she is staring at me. I smile at her, "Would you like some breakfast?"

"Sure.." She says a little unsurely, she probably won't trust me right away, but I'm sure she will after a bit. I get up from the bed and walk to the door look back smile and wave. She does the same which makes me all happy inside. I walk out of the room with a big stupid smile on my face. I look over and Liam is standing there. I jump back wonderig why is he in front of my room?

"What are you smiling at, mate? " he askes.

I feel my face get really hot, "um nothing just nothing." I start to walk away but Liam grabs my shouldet and I look at him with a questioning look.

"Is she up?" pointing to my room. I just shake my head. Little pissy that he would want anything to do with my girl. Well, she isn't my girl, but still, she will be. He starts to open the door and I start to turn around to get her breakfast.

BECKY'S P.O.V.

I hear the door open, "Well that was fast." I look up and it is not who I thought it was. It was a guy with a shaved head and tattoos of arrows on his head. He walks toward me and slide my back to the wall.

He gets really close go my face, but I don't want to run because I'm scared he is going to hurt me. He gets close and puts his hand on my thigh and his face inches toward me. I am so scared that I can't move. I'm telling my body to move but it refuses. As he gets close, his lips brush mine and then he kisses me.

It doesn't feel right. I push him off, "I can't do this." I start to get up and he pushes me in the bed. He gets on top of me, I start to stuggle and claw. He hold my hands above my head with one hand and spreads my legs apart. I start to scream really loud. I hear the door open and I see Harry and he quickly walks toward us. But not quick eneough. Liam grabs the glass vase right beside the bed and hit me on the head with it.

And with that,I was out.