Best Friends Don't Lie

Chapter 9

Becky's P.O.V

Since our "little" incident that happened earlier in the week everything has been fine, well for me and Rylee. We don't know about Zayn, everytime I ask Harry he always changes the subject. Harry... I don't know what to think of him really. I mean he is a good companion an attractive one to say the least but he kidnapped me so he is a dougebag. And then there is Louis? I don't know what to do about Rylee and him, ever since she got out of that trauma and he rescued her they are inseprible. Then Niall and Liam they are complete losers who are meaner than mean, and they don't respect us at all.

You can feel the tension in the room when all four of us are together. You can actually taste the tostostorone coming from the guys pores. That was really discusting why did I just think of that! Ug!

"Why ya shaking your head babe?" Harry says while rubbing my back.

I jump at his touch, "nothing." I say. Im not used to him being so close.

He laughs " Your jumpy tonight aren't you? You wanna watch a movie with me?"

"Which one" I say. Not so nervous now, I don't like to look scared or frightened it's not how I was raised.

"Um.. how about you pick."

"You mean I can actually choose what I want to do!"

He laughs and shakes his head, "hurry up or I will pick it for you."

I walk up to this dresser FULL of movies. It takes me about three minutes to find the movie and take an extra five just to annoy Harry. Hearing him behing be tapping his foot and having him huff and puff is quite funny. But the movie I finally pick is "He's Just Not That Into You".

"What no!!" Is what he says when he sees it.

"Yes yes yes! It's a great movie, one of my favorites actually."

"But..." Thats all he said before I started skipping  to  the  tv.

"Hurry up and put the popcorn ready, and I'll get the blankets."

He just stares at me with a staight face and arms crossed. "Fine." he roles his eyes and walks out.

I giggle and start to jog up the stairs. When I reach Harry's room I grab all the pillows and blankets off his bed. As I turn around somebody grabs me and holda me tight, they are holding my arms against my chest. It like in this bear hug thing and I can't move or breathe for that matter.

I look up and see a fimiliar face... I should of known. Liam.... "Do not make a noise or I will break your kneck!" I just sit still contemplating at how stupid I have been for trusting them for getting to comfortable with these guys.... these strangers!! I truly forgot the reason I am here ia because they kidnapped me!

"I know you are scared of me, but that needs to stop! You know how frustrating it is to see you with him!" He whisper slash yells, I know he ia talking about Harry... but why is jealous?

"You know I have a deal for you and I want to know if your willing to do it?"