Best Friends Don't Lie

Chapter 10

Liam P.O.V

I think it would he the perfect plan. To have Becky be mine and only mine just for the price of keeping Zayn well and make sure they all live. Well as long as I want them to anyway.

"So what do you say Becky, ditch that curly haired freak downstairs and I can give you everythig you've ever wanted. I can keep you and your friends safe. I'll give you everything you ever need."

"Your lying i can tell you are just a pervert trying to get some."

I hold her closer nervous that this might be my only time that I will ever hold her. "Becky you don't understand how much I like you... and if you give me a chance I can show you."

"Your just a pig!" she tries to wiggle out of my grasp but I hold her tighter. She groans in pain and loosen my grip.

At this point I am only getting more mad. "They could kill Zayn any day now.. I could just go down there and slit his throat and no one would know a thing. Or I could torture him until hes told me every little thing about you..."

She starts to shake and tears swell up in her eyes. It's not to long before they are falling onto her cheeks. I feel terrible but it had to be done.

"Fine... fine I'm all yours." she starts to sob and cry harder. I feel like shit but then I start to imagine all the good times we are going to have... cuddling, kissing, having our little movie night.

Oh shit Harry... What are we going to do about him? "Becky I want you to stop crying and go downstairs and tell Harry that you are not going to watch the movie with him and come straight to my room. You are no longer aloud to spend the night any where except in my room with me." I let her go.

She starts to wipe her eyes and fan her face. "Fine." She starts to head for the door.

I grab her by her should and she spins around. "What do you want now?"

"Give me a kiss before you leave."

She just stands there and I can tell she is fighting the urge to run away. I feel a stab in my heart everytime I see her jump back at the sight of me. She slowly starts to make her way toward me looking at the ground. When she reaches me she lookes me in the eyes and gets on her tip toes to peck me on the lips. It was a small kiss but it got me excited enough for the future kissing to come.

Before we leave the room I tell her. "This can't be shared with anyone this all has to be our little secret." When she leaves the room I follow. But she goes downstairs to Harry while I go back to my room waiting for her to come back to me.

Becky P.O.V

Life litterally cannot be any worse than it is right now. Never in my life have I met such an asshole. Then I think of Harry and his beautiful features and how I must leave him to watch the movie all alone while I must do god knows what with Liam. I hate his guts, I hope he dies a terrible death. When I reach the bottom of the stairs I see Harry on the couch.

He looks up smiling at me  with popcorn in his lap. "Took you long eneough silly! And what did you do? Forget what you were doing or something? Because you did not bring one blanket down."

"Um.. I'm not feeling well I think I am going to go lay down and rest.. it's been a long day."

He quickly gets up and grabs my hand. "Or dear do you think you are sick? What are you symptoms? Do you want anything? Do you have a temperature?" He then puts his hand on my forehead. "You don't feel hot to me.. lets see if this works." He then puts his lips to my forehead. I just freeze. I don't know what to think.. well I do and all I could think was of how I wanted those lips on mine and not on my forehead at all.

When he took his lips off mine he just looked at me and didn't say anything. He didn't make a move... I did. I couldn't help myself! And I know it was wrong it was REALLY wrong but seeing him right there is just to hard not to touch! But I kissed him, I kissed him hard and lovingly because I liked him. I know its kind of fucked up to say it.. but I did. When our lips connected it felt... right. Like it was meant to be. His hands grabbed my hips and tugged me towards his body and my hands went around his neck. I became dizzy in all of this but I feel him pick me up and kisses upon kisses are being landed on my lips and face. We are on the couch and he is on top of my body I feel his hand reaching at the bottom of my shirt and slowly pulling upward. I grab his hand and pull away. We both look at eachother panting like mad dogs.

He stares at me like he is hurt. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No no no you're perfect." He smiles and starts to get closer and connects his lips to my neck. "I can't do this. We shouldn't be doing this.I have to go." I slip out from underneith of him and go to Liams room.

I feel like whore. I shouldnt of lead him on like that. But I wanted to, normal Becky would have did it. But I can't be normal Becky in here I am imprisoned Becky who just gave the devil my soul so my friend doesn't get killed.

When I reach his room I open the door to see Liam on the bed sitting there. I walk in and close the door behind me. He just stares and watches and doesn't say a thing. " I hope this isn't going to turn into some Fifty Shades of Grey shit"

He just laughs and shakes his head. "No I don't have any kinky things in mind to do.... right now anyway."

"Well I am tired and all I want to do is just sleep. So if you don't mind you better start scooting over."

Harry's P.O.V

Is there something I did wrong? I did everything right I never pushed her to do anything, I make her laugh, and we were going to have a movie night! Everything was going good and she even kissed me.. willingly! It has to be the greatest feeling in the world when you like someone and they like you back. Well i think she likes me back... I mean why would she kiss me, but also why did she walk away? I have to figure out what is wrong. I start to go up the stairs to my room. When I open the door I don't find her any where. Where could she be? Is she with Rylee?

I go to Louis room to find him and Rylee in cuddling and sleeping softly. I look around and again Becky is no where to be found. I quietly leave the room without waking either of them. I am starting to get nervous, where could she be? Did she run away? I start to look in all the rooms of the house the last room was Liams. But she wouldn't be in there she hates him. But I'll give it a look and if she's not there i don't know what I will do... When I open the door my heart breaks into a million pieces. All I see is her and Liam cuddled onto the bed. I stare into the room and soon feel a tear run down my cheek.

How could this happen?