Best Friends Don't Lie

Chapter Seven

Rylee P.O.V:

I sit shaking, my body has disconnected from my brain. I can't feel my limbs anymore and my mind is numb in shock. I see Becky waving her hand in front of me and her mouth moving, but no words meet my ears. I'm mind is slowly reconnectiong to my body and I becoome vaguely aware of movement under me. A shoulder digs into my stomach and I see a bum near my face. Not quite in my right mind I reach a finger out and poke it. The body continued moving forward so I poked the bum again much harder than the last time. The being stops moving and slowly pulls me back over his shoulder standing me before him. It's Louis, with a questioning look on his face.

"Why did you poke my bum?" he asks staring at me with a smirk on his face.

I open my mouh to reply but no words come out. I begin panicking and crying but still no sound leaves my lips. Louis looks at me nervously before calling over Harry who has Becky in his arms.

"Louis? What'd you do to her?" Harry asks.

"Nothing! I was just carrying her and all of a sudden she poked my bum so I put her down. Now she's doing this!" Louis replies nervously. I was sobbing now my body was practically convulsing with the fear.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER!" Becky screams flying out of Harrys' arms and running to the broken girl. I lay in the fetal position arms clenched tightly aroynd my body as Becky uselessly tries to pry my arms away. My mind slowly begins to lose itself in shock and then I'm gone. Back to the state of painless bliss.

Zayn's P.O.V

Seeing the girls brings peace to my mind knowing that nothing has happened to them. But watching Rylee going into that shock made me feel more of a douch bag for putting them in this kind of situation.

Liam was quick to drag me back after I watched Rylee crumple to the floor. He snapped a large chain around my leg when we returned to the basement.  I skittered backward avoiding putting weight on my left leg.

"Why were the girls with you when we came for you?" Liam asks boring his eyes into mine like a challenge. I scoot back farther and avoid looking up. A fist greets my stomach and makes me cry out in utter pain.

"Now I'm going to ask you one more time and if you don't answer much worse things are gonna come your way. Now tell me why were the girls with you?" Liam hisses into my ear and I lean away from him. He pulls out a switchblade and presses it to my cheek, the cold blade giving me goosebumps.

"Fine fine! I'll tell you! They're my girlfriends!" I shout nervously. Liam looks at me questioningly and I think about what I said.

"No! No! That's not what I meant! I mean they'e my friends that are

girls," I finish.

He just looks at my and shakes my eyes. "You are ine sick puppy Zayn,  I mean really you out of all the men in

New York City those two beautiful women would want to spend their time with a gambling addict. So what are their names?" He raises his eyebrows in interest looking at me with those dark brown eyes almost black like his soul.

"Well um... their names are um..." I couldn't get it out of me. Those were my two best friends, I didn't want to tell them anything! They don't knaow what it is like to love someone near and dear and want nothing to happen to them. But it's quiet and he's looking at me and I'm debating whether to tell him or not. It can't hurt them if they knew but... "Becky and Rylee." Ok i know i maybe shouldn't of said anything but most likely we will all die in here.

"Which one is which?" He sits down on another chair opposite me. He looks as if he can barely sit down. Is he excited to know more about them? If so, then why.

"Rylee is the one... with the blond hair.... and Becky has...brown hair." I stutter, I don't like where this is going at all to be truthful.

"Becky...Becky.... Becky.. she is quite beautiful isn't she?" He says with a smirk, "god if i could have her..."

And he laughs out loud. "Don't touch a single hair on her fucking head!!" I yell. I can't stand a thought of any of then gettig hurt in this hell hole. And it would be all of my fault!

"Sorry little one but you can't do anything about it." He laughs and slowly start to leave the small room. "Oh... ya and have a nice day."

"You sick bastard!" That's all I could think of. My friends upstairs are being held captive and could be suffering for all I could know. I start to weep, because there is nothing else to do. And i wait... wait for the next beating to come... wait for food.... help