Epilogue

EPILOGUE

Lloyd and Toni had gotten married by May 20, 2012.  It was just a month and few days after his amazing marriage proposal. It was Sunday. They had never gone for a honeymoon trip. They had spent their first night at their dream house. They hadn't gone to work for a week.

June 19, 2012. Tuesday. Toni was diagnosed to be pregnant with their eldest child. The embryo was already four weeks old upon fertilization. 

February 14, 2013. Thursday. Their son was born. They named him Anthony Victor.

The following month, Pam and Sam had delivered their respective daughter just a week away from each other.

The rest had all stood as ninongs and ninangs for the three other babies.

Years had passed. Prime Builders was still continuously operating successfully. They were now being contracted by realty and development companies to build dream villages. They had also offered publicly 40 percent shares of the firm to Filipinas Stocks Exchange.  Lloyd and Toni owned 22.5 percent shares. Richmond and Trisha owned 12.5 percent. Dex and Sam owned 12.5 percent. Eric and Pam owned 12.5 percent. Dex, Eric and Richmond both tried to be CEO as well upon their agreement with Lloyd being the Vice CEO. But in the end, they all opted for Lloyd to lead the firm. A year experience was enough for them. They all felt that they were not cut out for the position. The women never tried even if Lloyd encouraged them. They had given up the director's position and just maintained the EVP's positions. The firm had gone bigger and so they had more employees.

Trisha and Sam were both lawyers already. They had been handling all the legal matters in the firm.

Toni was still writing feature stories. She had been writing inspirational books too. She had also established her own bakeshop of course with the help of her very loving husband.

Richmond and Trisha had a total of five children already – all sons and no daughter.

Dex and Sam had a total of three children – two daughters and a son.

Eric and Pam had a total of four children – two daughters and two sons.

Lloyd and Toni just had two children – a son and a daughter.

Their bonding had really gone stronger as the years passed by.