26

Mature chapter. I would never write smut, but let's just say this is the closest you're gonna get in one of my stories.

"Are your parents home?" I asked as he unlocked the door. He looked around.

"Doesn't look like it. They don't get home until 7ish usually. What did you want to do here?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know... I just didn't want to have to go home looking all guilty with my uncle. Let's just kill some time here for a little bit." A smile appeared on his face, and he took my hand, giving me a tour of their small house. You entered through a living room, which featured an old, black and white TV, a couch, and a chair on either side of it. If you keep walking, you'll find the kitchen, with a bedroom on each side, and a separate bathroom connected to each of them.

"And this is my room," he said, walking in and turning on a light. I looked around. His walls were white, and there weren't any posters or anything. Just a bed, a small nightstand, a bookcase and a closet door.

"It's nice," I said, trying not to notice that his room wasn't nearly as nice as mine.

"Thanks," he said, almost like he could tell I didn't mean it.

"So... what do you want to do?" Eli asked me. My cheeks turned red. How much was there to do in a room with just a bed?

"We could..." I started, but my voice trailed off, embarrassed. He gave me a soft smile.

"Y-yeah," he stuttered. "But first, I have something to ask you. I was planning to do it at dinner the other day... but." His voice trailed off. I nodded, not wanting to remember that night.

"What is it?" I asked him. He took a deep breath.

"I don't have some big proposal planned, I was going to do it in front of your parents, but now's as good a time as any, right?" He said. I nodded again, hoping he would just spit it out. What proposal? Surely we hadn't been dating long enough for a promise ring or something like that...

"Hope... do you want to go to prom?" My heart raced, and I smiled, probably the widest that I ever had.

"I would love to, Eli." And that's when it started. He moved closer to me on the bed, and pressed his lips to mine. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment for as long as possible. I let myself melt into him, knowing that it would be the only time for a while that this might happen. I couldn't imagine how my parents would react to me when I was to get home later.

The kiss was becoming more and more passionate by the moment, and after a while of fighting with myself in my head, I tore Eli's shirt off over his head. It was the first time I had seen him like this, and I could feel his smile as I ran my hand down his abs. He laid back, carrying me down with him. I let out a slight moan, and he stopped.

"What do you think?" He asked. I blushed.

"I liked that," I admitted, catching my breath. He smiled.

"That's not what I meant."

"Oh?" I responded.

"Do you want to go further?" He asked. I nodded furiously, realizing that that was exactly what I wanted. Him. Us. Each other together as one. To go further. To try this.

He took a deep breath. "Are you sure?" Again, I nodded.

"Yes. Do you?" I asked him. Looking into my eyes, he nodded too. He helped my shirt off, and we both got our own jeans, and we saw each other for the first time like this. And it was amazing. And we took everything else off, and we had each other. We were together. We were in love. And I was happy.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Maybe we should be getting you home soon, Hope," Eli decided after a while of me laying in his arms. I nodded, looking at the clock. We'd been at his house for a few hours now. My parents were probably worried sick, while I was off being irresponsible, skipping school and having sex with my boyfriend.

Redressing quickly, right in front of him, I ran a hand through my hair. It was messy.

"What are my parents going to say?" I asked frantically.

"You're going to tell him?" He asked, sounding practically appalled. I looked at him.

"No! Why would I do that? I just mean when I get home," I explained. He shrugged.

"You think you'll be in trouble?" How could I not be, really?

"Definitely. I skipped school, Eli! And then I ran away from my uncle who was trying to take me home. I'm as good as dead, babe," I told him. He nodded sheepishly.

"Maybe they'll go easy on you?" I almost laughed. All they'd been doing lately was going easy, I highly doubted that after something like this they still would.

"I got a $200 ticket. I snuck out to a party and drank. Alcohol. I'm lucky they didn't kill me then. They even let me go out with you. But then I spent every day doing the one thing I had promised I wouldn't. Going out. I was grounded, but I spent time with you and Faith and my parents knew it... But they didn't do anything. And now we did this, Eli... I'm afraid my getting off easy days are long since over," I explained.

"How long do you think you'll be grounded for?" He asked. I thought about it for a minute. Maybe my mom would try to blow it off, but my dad will be more angry than I've ever seen him, I just know it.

"A long time," I told Eli. He came over and hugged me, and I stayed in his arms for a little while, the place I felt safe.

A/N: 8 minutes before midnight, here's an update for elizabeth_reads, just like I promised! Happy birthday, Megan! I love you so much and I hope you had an amazing day!!