Chapter 3

Aphmau's P.O.V

Welp, that was an interesting start to the day....

I'm honestly a bit scared now. I mean, HE WAS JUST HELPING ME UP! Ugh. Is everyone at this school going to be like this? I hope not...

If everyone is like this, Mad M--, I mean Max, is NOT going to survive without ATLEAST one detention a week! And if that isn't enough, there's that pink haired girl and the black haired girl.

They both seem pretty scary.... And if the black haired one REALLY is Aaron's girlfriend, then there goes my shot.

Wait... DID I SERIOUSLY JUST THINK THAT!? ALL I KNOW ABOUT HIM HIS NAME!! I CAN'T BE FALLING FOR A GUY, WHICH ALL I KNOW IS HIS NAME!

Gah I'm going to hate myself because of this!!!!!!

Yes. Yes yo--

"Sis?" Jin poked me

"Huh? What?" I asked

"You've been staring off into space for the last," Jin checked the time on his watch "10 minutes"

"Just getting lost in my thoughts..." I replied as an image of Aaron popped into my head and I started to blush.

"Oooooooooooooooooooh Aphhy's got a crushhhhhhhh~" They all said in a sing-song voice.

"S-shuddup! I barely know him!" I slapped all of them

"Sureeeeeeeeeeeee~" Max said and I made my eyes flash fire red, then they went back to their normal amber colour.

He looked scared and shocked. I love being the most powerful of the group.

I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes.

"What's his name?" Ross asked

"Aaron. Aaron Falconclaw." I replied and saw the guys look at eachother

"Say.. Aph, do you remember that person that used to come over when we were little?" Jin asked

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh, nevermind."

Jin's P.O.V

Aaron Falconclaw is the future lord of Falconclaw. I know this because, when we were little, when our parents were doing business meetings we were always forced to go. So, that's how we met Aaron. Aph always had a crush on him

I guess they don't remember eachother....hmm....

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT ITA 2AM

But anyways, stay mad and keep shipping

Bio~