Chapter 9 (Edited)

<>Cadenza's P.O.V<> 

Jess, er, Aph seemed really 'off' at lunch today. I think it has something to do with her parents coming to school soon but I'll question her later. 

*Time skip*

"Jess..?" I whispered to her while sitting down in English

"Huh?" She turned to face me as she sat down

"Whats wrong?" I asked

"W-What do you mean?" She stuttered, a bead of sweat slipping down her forehead. Her eyebrow raised slightly and her amber eyes dimmed.

"I can tell your lying," I said "your eyes have dimmed slightly, and your eyebrow raised."

A look of frustration spread across her face and she sighed "Ok ok. You got me," Aph said "the truth is, we ran away from home. And if Mom and Dad see us here, they're going to force us to go back to Asgard! And I CANNOT go back!" Her expression was a mix of sadness, worry and frustration.

"Jess, it'll be ok," I reassured her "I'm here for you, and so's Laurance!"

"Wait... LAURANCE GOES HERE?!" She almost shouted. Her eyes began twinkling with joy.

"There's the Jess I know!" I thought to myself

"Yup!" I replied, smiling

"Wait.. Does he have brown hair -almost brown enough to be the same colour as chocolate- and baby blue eyes?" 

I was a bit shocked at first by how she described my brother but then I quickly nodded "Mhhm!"

"Oh ok, cool!" She smiled and we started to 'pay attention' to the lesson (in other words just us playing on our phones and chatting the whole time).

*Time skip*

/*\Aphmau's P.O.V/*\

The guys and I were playing in the park, near our house. I was pushing Ross on the swing set when something distracted me. It was two people walking towards our front door. I grabbed Ross's hand when we stopped swinging and teleported the guys and I all into our house. 

The moment we landed i the front room I heard the doorbell ring.

"COMING!" I shouted as I ran towards to door. I opened it and said "Hello. I'm Aph, and you are?" I looked up at them and I froze in place. 

It can't be... Can it..?

??? P.O.V

"Hello. I'm Aph, and you are?" The girl that answered the door said. She looked up at us and she froze in place. When I got a glimpse at her face I saw that she has beautiful, shinning amber eyes and a faded smile. Her raven black hair hung down to her shoulders where it was curled at the ends. She looked EXACTLY like my run away daughter, Jessica.

"Um hi. Have you seen a girl around here that looks like you?" I asked "But she isn't you, if that makes sense." I saw her flinch slightly and that made me realise, that's Jessica..

"JESSICA?!" My husband, Thor, exclaimed and she looked down at her feet

"Hi Mother and Father.." She mumbled

"Oh sweetie! We were so worried!" I exclaimed, pulling her into a hug. She mumbled something that I couldn't pick up and then I let go of the hug.

"Go fetch your brother," Thor said

"Yes Father.." She mumbled and ran inside her house.

Aphmau's P.O.V

I ran inside the house to find Jin and the others. I ran inside our gaming room, to see if they were there, and they were. I paused for a moment to catch my break, then I blurted out what's happening, "MOM AND DAD ARE HERE!! Their expressions turned un-happy and down, and I looked down at my feet once again

"It'll be fine, Jess. We ARE NOT going back to the palace, so don't worry!" Jin reassured me and I looked up at him and smiled.

Sorry it's short. I had jabs at school today and I'm still feeling lightheaded and dizzy

~GG