Chapter 12

Aphmau's P.O.V

I took a deep breath and stepped outside our limo, straightening out the skirt of my dress. I took my amethyst tiara out of my light pink bag, which I had hidden in the ruffles of my dress, and placed it on top of my head, resting it into a nest of my silky black hair. Jin turned to face me and whispered something in my ear. I nodded a reply and mouthed back; when we have a chance. 

I did a quick scan around the area with my eyes when I noticed the guys! I nudged Jin's arm, saving him from his conversation with dad. He turned to look at me with a questionable expression and I pointed in the direction of the guys. A smile beamed on his face and he grabbed my hand and we were about to make a dash off towards them, until. 

Ahem.

We hesitantly turned around, innocent, fake, smiles planted on our faces. "Where do you think you're going?" We were questioned by, the one, the only, dad.

"Somewhere over the rainbow!~" We sang, purposely off key. Our parents rolled their eyes and gestured us towards the school. Gulping, I started to walk. Head hanging low, eyes glazing over with slight tears, I started to hear whispering. And might I say, they were not nice whispers.

"Ugh, look. Such snobs!" I bit my tongue to stop myself doing anything rash. Jin squeezed my hand to distract me.

This was hell, to me. I was happy with the new life I'd established. And now our parents are gonna ruin it. I'm not going to stand for it. Not now. Now tomorrow. Not ever. We're not little kids anymore, we have a say in what we do. Even if it means ruining a relationship with our parents, screw it! I want my own life, just some fake-filled life. I will shape and create my own life. My life... Starts now!