Chapter 2: The mysterious man

I do not own any of the characters all rights to J.K. Rowling.  Please comment on how you think its going guys. ;)

Chapter 2
Graces POV

I hurried upstairs too get the few belongs I had. Who was this man? What did he want adopting me he didn't exactly look the fatherly type but then again never judge a book by its cover. I wondered if he'd be nice to me or nasty like everyone else had been to me. Does he still want me even though I was a freak because Mrs Patman told everyone I was a freak before they adopted me... yes she made sure of that. 

I grabbed the bag that was in the bottom of my wardrobe but I realised that I nothing to put in it so I grabbbed the teddy on my bed and slowly began to walk downstairs.  I loved my teddy aparently when I was put on the doorstep of the orphanage it was all that was with me apart from a piece of paper with Grace written on. I kept this inside my teddy in a small opening that I'd found.

I cautiously crept through the door. "Come here child" said Mrs Patman maliciously grabbingy arm right where she'd cut it so it would hurt more "thought it was funny to keep the nice man waiting did you well I can tell its not..." she hissed horribly. "Would you mind awfully if I could just say goodbye, privately to Grace she has been such a joy to have I'll really miss her" said Mrs Patman giving the man a false smile. He seemed to study me carefully before answering... "If you don't mind I'll take her now I have" he paused "business to attend to." I almost sighed with relief he'd saved me from Mrs Patman I couldn't care less if he was a mass murderer, he had saved me from Mrs Patman. "Come child" he said stiffly. I nodded quietly and followed him out the door. There were a million and one questions flying round in my head but I knew better ans that I should only speak when spoken too. "My name is Professor Snape" he said coldly.

Dun dun duh cliffhanger sorry this chapter is very short will be uploading soon.