Chapter 13- Potions

Grace's POV

 I woke up the next morning and remembered my argument with Severus the night before. Uh oh I was in so much trouble. I got out of bed and went into the showers. I had a nice warm shower and washed myself with my usual Lily scented tap. I always used the Lily one because it was part of my name. I climbed out the shower and dressed in my robes. I walked out the bathroom to Daphne walking out the other bathroom. I saw that a girl named Pansy Parkinson was still asleep in her bed. "Should we wake her?" I asked Daphne. 

"No," she replied "her body guard Bullstrode will do that" she continued sniggering. I rolled my eyes and proceeded to walk out the dorm Daphne folowed. We walked down to breakfast. On the way into the hall I bumped into someone. "Ugghhh Snape" a familiar voice growled. I spun round. 
"Yeah got a problem?" I asked menacingly making my eyes flash red. I sniggered to myself as he nearly had a heart attack. "Didn't think so" I carried on and walked over to the Slytherin table. "Gryfindors" I muttered angrily. Daphne sniggered and put some bacon on her plate. I remembered my resolution so I looked up at Severus and smiled sweetly whilst pushing my plate away. "Why aren't you eatimg anything?" Daphne asked munching on some toast. 
"Just a little resolution that father dearest made me take up." I mumbled as Severus came round with our timetables. 
"Delicious bacon wasn't it Greengrass" Severus said coldly she nodded her head "What did you think Snape?" he asked. 
"Wouldn't know I'm vegaterian." I snapped I wasn't really but hey anything to get in his nerves. "The waffles?" he asked raising an eyebrow. 
"Oh I couldn't possibly stuff my face with waffles like you since I had such a big dinner last night" I smirked knowing he would understand that I was keeping my promise. "Well it's never good to go to class on an empty stomach" he replied back in his monotone voice whilst handing me my timetable. That obviously meant he wasn't telling me the prophecy anytime soon. "I never wanted to be sorted house, I wish I was in Gryfindor" I hissed low enough so only he could hear." I grabbed Daphne's and stormed out the hall without waiting for his reply. "Are you okay?" asked Daphne in a concerned voice.  I nodded my head, I had to stay positive. "What lesson do we have first?" I asked. 
"Charms.... with the Gryfindors" she groaned. 
"Ugghhh sounds like torture" I laughed as we walked into the classroom. The teacher was Professor Flitwick I had spoken to him during the holidays he was awfully nice. He was so small he had to stand on a pile of books to see over his desk. He even toppled off them when he said Harry's name. Typical my brother getting all the attention.It was nearly the end of the day now and our last lesson was Potions. Daphne and I walked in and sat at the back of the classroom. All of a sudden Severus entered. Snape, like Flitwick, started the class by taking the roll call, and like Flitwick, he paused at Harry's name. "Ah, yes," he said softly, "Harry Potter. Our new—celebrity."

"You are here to learn the subtle science and exact art of potion-making. As there is little foolish wand-waving here, many of you will hardly believe this is magic. I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses... I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death -- if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." He turned to see Harry scribbling some things down. “Potter!” said Snape suddenly. “What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?” Potter glanced at Weasel-brain, who looked as stumped as he was; Granger’s hand had shot into the air.

“I don’t know, sir.” said Potter

I don't know, sir," said Harry. Snape's lips curled into a sneer.

"Tut, tut-fame clearly isn't everything."

He ignored Granger’s hand.

"Let's try again. Potter, where would you look if I told you to find me a bezoar?"

"I don't know, sir."

"Thought you wouldn't open a book before coming, eh, Potter?"

Snape was still ignoring Granger’s quivering hand.

"What is the difference, Potter, between monkshood and wolfsbane?"

"I don't know," said Potter quietly. "I think Hermione does, though, why don't you try her?"

"Sit down," he snapped at Granger. "For your information, Potter, asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of Living Death. A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomack of a goat and it will save you from most poisons. As for monkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite. Well? Why aren't you all copying that down?"

Over the noise, Snape said, "And a point will be taken from Gryffindor House for your cheek, Potter."

He swept around in his long black cloak, watching them... I started sniggering with Daphne.

."Snape sit next to Malfoy," Severus growled.

I rolled my eyes and groaned "Yes, sir" I said putting as much emphasise on the sir as I could. He raised an eyebrow at me. I hated Malfoy even though we were in the same house. "Snape," he smirked as I sat down next to him. I didn't have time to reply because Severus told us to work in pairs on our cure for boils potion. I groaned that meant I had to work with Malfoy. The lesson passed quickly a boy named Neville Longbottom managed to spill his potion everywhere and Harry lost more points for Gryfindor. As soon as class was over I ran out before Severus could catch me and ran straight up to the dormitry with Daphne. When I got there an owl flew in with a note it read: 

8:00 pm in my office all will be revealed.

Albus

P.s. I like Sherbet Lemons

Dun dun dun what will happen all rights to JK please 

COMMENT

VOTE!!!!!!