Chapter 16- The Forest

Severus' POV

I whipped out my wand and sent a Patronus to Dumbledore explaining about Grace though he probably already knew. I ran straight down to the edge of the forest and tried to see where she'd gone.
Grace's POV

I ran straight out of the castle and into the forest. I knew it was forbidden but I needed to clear my head. I continued to run until I realised I didn't know my way out of the forest. I carried on but now walking, I didn't bother shouting for help because the forest was so big that probably no one would hear me. I suddenly heard a galloping and quickly threw myself behind a tree and consequently into a bush then I saw the centaurs gallop past. Severus had told me all about centaurs and how they are obsessed with the planets and stars. "Mars is bright tonight." I heard one of them mutter. After I was sure they'd gone I crept out from my bush and peered out from behind the tree and sure enough they had gone. "Lumos" I whispered and a small light came from the tip of my wand, I continued walking then I came to a clearing but someone was already there.
Severus' POV

I marched straight into the forest to look for Grace, there was no way I was going to wait for Dumbledore,  Grace could get seriously injured.  I walked around for a while sometimes calling Grace's name but to no avail. Dumbledore would have my head if anything happened to her and well I would probably never be able to forgive myself either. "Lumos Maxima" I muttered and a bright light burst from the tip of my wand. Suddenly I saw a heard of centaurs coming towards me. "Have you seen a small girl?" I asked. The blasted centaur instead of answering my question said "Mortal peril lies ahead if he suceeds then he will be brought back." I simply scowled at the centaur as he galloped away. However my scowl quickly dropped when I heard a blood curling scream. That scream was Grace's.
Haha very quick update from moi I am very proud if myself. Please comment fan and VOTE!!!!! All rights to Jk Rowling :)