do you want me?

i sat up, looking into space, as a tear traveled down my face, i looked through the big window where you could see doctors and nurses rushing around with patients, before i knew it somone rushed though the door, he had sounded like he had been crying, and he was panicking like crazy, I thought he ran into the wrong room as he had his back to me.

my eyes still had tears, as I wanted to know who it was, as he turned around I recognised his face...

it was Danny....

I have never seen him cry before, it broke my heart to see him in this state, as he rushed over to me and gave me the biggest hug ever, as he moved, his lips suddenly crashed with mine as I kissed back, as I felt his wet teary face touch mine, as he pulled away slowly, he had a little smile on his face, as he looked at me with those big amazing blue eyes.

"thank god your alive babe, I was so fucking worried" he cried as I took him into a another hug

"its fine, I'm ok" I whispered as he pulled away fast and walked to the other side of the room

"No its not fucking ok! you could of died!!!! are you expecting me to let this go?!!, I care about you and its like you don't even fucking care?!! its like I'm invisible to you!!"

Danny started to raise his voice as I just looked down at my and arm, then managed to bring my head back you to see Danny's red teary face.

"do you want me?? be honest Danny for fuck sake! if you don't! fine I understand walk out of that door now!! I shouted as the hole room just went silent.