TEN

"Girls, we all know the reason why you teamed up with Orange and Violet-" I said while eyeing all of them

"Girls, we all know the reason why you teamed up with Orange and Violet-" I said while eyeing all of them. With a big grin, I walked towards the ropes and lean forward "-half of you just wants to be friends with them to get a little sip of their fame or to backstab them when Smackdown has a woman's title already. Either way, none of you fight like us nor bond like us" I said and twisted the mic in my hands.

Sasha step forward, just like what I did earlier and pointed at me "Us? You're referring to us? Girls, Sage here controls not just you, but all of us-" Sasha said and pointed at her team from behind "-including those wrestlers at the back" she said and pointed at the ramp.

She took another step forward and glared at me "How did you even know there's going to be a woman's title for this brand? Because unlike Eva Marie, you don't need to suck ass because girl, you're one of those asses people suck up to" after the words she said, the crowd 'ooohed' which just means she successfully roasted me.

I clenched my teeth and brought the mic up to my lips, but just put it down right after since I knew I had nothing else to fire back like that "Yes honey, I'm the boss in the ring and on this mic. Thank you very much" she said and put the mic down gently in front of her.

She raised her hand and bowed from each side, she smirked and walked back to her clapping team.

The rest of my team walked over the ropes as well and called them out, but they just continue to walk away and taunted us with their hands which were raised up to their head.

When they were at the top of the ramp, the theme of Shane came out and there he goes with Daniel beside him. He scanned the crowd and smiled faintly at one area, he must've seen his family who was sitting front row.

He travelled his eyes back to my rival team and held his hand in front to show no trouble "Ladies, I see the tension rising up a bit in this area. But let me explain something here-" he said and step a little closer "-the reason why Sage knew about this issue is not because she's related in one of us. It's because at Sunday, Extreme Rules, Team Blue and Team Red's woman's would be competing for the woman's title at a Battle Royal match to determine the new WWE Woman's Champion. Which means, all of you would be doing doubles. I understand if anyone doesn't like to take part of this match-up, who likes working double duties anyways right?" Shane explained as the screen showed the edits of us in Team Blue and Team Red separated with the words "15 Woman's Battle Royal"

All of us nodded and look at each other "So ladies, if anyone wants to back out, feel free to approach me to remove you from the match up." All of us nodded once more from Daniel's words and they turn around to walk back

"Oh and one more thing-" Daniel said as Shane took a glance at him but continue to walk away. With his finger held high, Daniel turn around with a grin similar I had few minutes ago "All man for himself" and that must have been the cue, Becky pushed Naomi of the stage, who was just on the edge and gave Sasha a massive forearm.

She moved aside which resulted Tamina from falling off the stage as well. She kicked Charlotte's stomach and ran her to the barricades. Nia grabbed her hair and was about to slam it to the barricade as well but Becky pushed her arm off and kick her leg. Nia loosened up a bit and slapped her, she kneed her guts and DDT her to the stage.

Becky stood up while getting massive amount of boo's and took the mic Sasha put down earlier, which means walking forward to us "All man for himself right? Not to sound rude but, that team just really sells Sasha Banks inspired merchandise so I'll be the first one to say this truthfully: Sasha isn't the only wrestler in that group idiots. Fairplay to you, Sage. Nice call, I'll see you all at Sunday" Becky said and threw the mic away

She literally walked over Nia and nodded at Daniel, who nodded back at her and Becky proceeded to walk away from the visible spot. Daniel looked at us as if he was expecting more things to happen "So, no more things to get out of your chest, Killers?" he asked with one of his hands in his pocket and rocked back and forth

I looked cautiously from left to right since I'm at the middle. At that moment, all of us were looking back from each other, as if they were expecting something to happen. When I felt the tension in the ring lessen up, I look at Daniel and shook my head "Like I said, we're not like them"

---

"Nice job Becks." I said and hugged Becky who still has a problematic face "Hey, don't worry too much. Everything would be alright, this comes with the business remember?" I said and pulled back from the hug to hold her arms

"Naomi didn't move after I pushed her off the stage, what if she was paralyzed or something?!"

"Calm down, geez. Naomi walked back here by herself, don't need to worry about them. Like I said, it comes with the business. Scrub up and visit them at the trainers" I said and she nodded, giving me a faint smile and walked away

I smiled at the event tonight since you know, the woman's would be the 2nd from the last at a pay-per-view. May not be main event, but still something to be proud off.

It has been almost 2 months since I've worked with my ladies from RAW. Now that we're getting back, maybe it's time for me to catch up a little with them as well. Paige is on RAW, I haven't talked with her that much but we keep in touch.

Now that we're meeting up within 4 days, I think this would be a good time to catch up with her a little bit. And not to mention, I actually miss my demon king already.

I continue walking back and my phone suddenly vibrated from my pocket. I pulled it out and answered it without even looking at the call number "Yep, talk"

"Hey it's my girl Brice, nice show you did minutes ago" and from the voice, I knew I was talking with the one and only Xavier Woods "How's your night?"

"Pretty tiring. You need anything Woods?" I asked and pushed the doors open of the locker

"Well, since we're meeting within 4 days, maybe we could finally film for UpUpDownDown?"

"That's great, dude. I'll see you at Sunday then"

"Great, you have 4 days to think about your nickname. I'll see you soon Blue"

***
Oh my God! An update out of nowhere!

Anyways, I hope everyone would be pretty excited over this news I'm going to sa
.
.
.
.
Double updates for this week! But it won't be tomorrow guys, please not that fast

Moving on... (Because even though it's hard, you have to do it for your own sake)

So comment down the nicknames Sage could use and watch out for another update out of nowhere, bye! ~R

P.S.-This is just a filler