TWENTY-ONE

9 Chapters to Go!

Q: 9 things or less you WANT to happen on the future chapters?
***

I snuggled closer towards the chest beside me as I felt his hands roam my sides, then went down to grab the blanket to cover both of us up fully. 

We remained like that for a few minutes as I felt his lips make contact to my forehead "Don't leave" I mumbled to his chest when I felt him shift his position.

"Sorry Brice, you know Wendy and the kids are still here" Allen mumbled, caressing my hair as he says so.

He stood up from the bed and made sure the blanket is wrapped around me comfortably "I'll see you later" he said after giving me another kiss on the forehead

He already had his pants on, so on the way out, he was wearing his shirt and shoes. Brushing his hair back when he reached the door.

This.... thing, I know it's wrong. We both know it's wrong without even saying it. Not to mention, he has a family. I on the other hand, have the most caring and sweetest guy I ever met in my entire life, and I'm cheating on him, by sleeping with his bestfriend, every time we have a chance.

I sat up and pushed my hair back, grabbing my phone which was on the nightstand, and dialed Fergal immediately.

"Love, I haven't heard from you for quite some time. What's going on there?" a gruffy voice greeted me seconds after I dialed him.

I smiled at his gruffy, probably just woke up voice. His voice laced with excitement when he answered "I'm okay, love. I'm sorry I haven't called for a little while, I was really really busy here." I said and started to get out of my bed, picking up my shirt as I held the phone in between my shoulder and cheek.

"Oh I know, with the new storyline between you and the girls, I'm pretty pumped up about the Smackdown Woman's Division right now" he said as I found my shorts, which I wore and went to the table.

Ah, the girls. The plastic, money hungry, power craving, hypocritical girls. At this point, I don't mind Hunter. He was simply doing business, Stephanie told me about that. It was simply the girls I MANAGED that decided to not tell me.

I chuckled as he mentioned about them which made him stop "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, just remembered something last night"

"Okay then. I wanna ask, what's your plans for next week?" he asked, his parents voice audible from the background

Next week? What's- oh, I remember "I'm cancelling all my plans, I'm spending Christmas with you" I answered, finally remembering the holiday everyone is pumped up about.

"What exactly are your plans at that time?" he asked, confused.

I put the phone on speaker and set it down on the table beside me, preparing my coffee as I answered, "The photoshoot and I may have a house show. But I promise to spend it with you-"

"No! Steph and Hunter may have other stuff to say."

I brushed off his comments as I took a sip on my coffee "Like what?"

"That I'm pulling you off from them"

"Look, you're not. I can call it off, Steph would understand. I'll just drop off the kids gifts and I'll be there by Christmas" I answered, taking a sit down as I turn the speaker option off and held it to my ear.

"Brice, Steph and Hunter are your family as well. Especially Hunter, this has been going for more than 6 years. You Two need to make up, it's for the better"

"Steph I understand. Hunter, not. If he is my family than I shouldn't be the only one trying here" I said a little too loud.

I hate it when ANYONE bring up about me and Hunter making up. Like goddamn, can you let us deal with our drama, yes?

The line went silent as I massaged my temples and finished off my coffee "Babe, look I'm sorry. I just don't want to talk about that right now"

He replied with a sigh and then answered, "Fine. I'm sorry about it. Call me later, I'll see you soon. Love you" and before I could even answer, the line went dead.

I toss my phone across the table and stood up immediately, grabbed my towel and went in the shower.

See, this is the reason why I can't have a decent relationship. My issues would get in the way and fuck everything up.

Maybe that's a reason why I'll always just be the side chick, the side hoe, the ring rat, the prostitute, the friends without benefits. It's because unlike any other relationships, people don't take them seriously. Because honestly, who takes fucked up people nowadays?

---

I stroll down the airport as I made it outside, waving at the fans who was behind the barricade, the weather of Ohio greeting me pleasantly.

I walk towards my service car as he drove me towards the hotel.

The entire plane fight, I thought about something. Maybe something that could make me or break me.

So when when we finally reached the hotel, I took my bags and my keys from the receptionist, heading towards my room immediately.

I called Allen and asked if he was doing something, which he replied with a no. So, I asked him to come to my room, telling him my floor and door number.

When the line went down, I text Fergal since the last time we were on the phone, when we talked about my family issues, it didn't ended well.

'I love you' My text reads out and I hit send.

I put my phone down and unpack my stuff, pulling all the neccessary items out and set them on the table.

"Brice!" a voice called out from the other side of the door, Allen Jones.

I turned the doorknob open and before I could even talk, or greet him, he immediately went for my neck amd started kissing it, closing the door behind us with his foot.

"So, what...do..you....want.....to..talk... about?" Allen said while kissing my neck, my back pressing the bed

I want to stop this, for Fergal "No-nothing"

***

When you're supposed to publish this yesterday but your place suddenly became something Aquaman would live in so the wifi went down and your world starts to darken

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and....

Merry Christmas or Belated Merry Christmas!

PS-

I PUBLISHED A STEPHEN THOMPSON FIC AND A UFC ONESHOTS/IMAGINES BOOK!

REQUEST ARE OPEN LOVES, BYEEE ~R