TWENTY-TWO

8 CHAPTERS TO GO!!!

Q: Eight things or less you think WOULD likely happen?

***

"Allen... Come on baby" I said and kissed the top of Allen's head. The forehead kisses we share can never be beaten, except for Fergal. That man can kiss like an angel.

It has been 2 days ever since the call confrontation or argument between Fergal and I.

Until now, he hasn't called and I haven't called. No messages, emails or even posts on his social media accounts.

Pretty much, he's been very quiet to me and to his fans. Nothing really about him has been popping out on my feed as of late, I'm worried and I miss him.

I stood up from the bed realizing he won't budge, reached for my underwear and put on my shirt and sweatpants "Brice-"

"No, it's fine." I said, cutting him off and picked my shoes up, put my hair in a ponytail then head out.

I closed the door behind me and walked down the hallway.

My room was just on the other side, same floor and everything. I don't know if that's an advantage or not, but I'll take that as an advantage so that I won't have to walk all around.

But when I reached my room, just by my door actually, something, more like someone, made me stop my tracks.

"Fergal?" Sitting there with flowers beside him with his bags.

I dropped down to his level and with my hand on top of his shoulder, his eyes shot open and when it darted to me, his tired looking face lit up and immediately cupped my face for a kiss.

I didn't hesitated to kiss back but pulled back seconds later "What are you doing here?"

"I work at the same company as you. I'm coming back, the doctors cleared me already babe" he said then gave ne the boquet of flowers.

I took it to my hands and sat down beside him "I missed you" I said and put my head to his shoulders.

"I missed you too" he replied and kissed the top of my head.

See? This is the kiss that even makeout and heated kisses can't beat. Even the ones from Allen.

I laced my fingers to him and breathed out a sigh "I'm so sorry for what I did, I should've called-"

"No, I should be the one saying sorry. As your boyfriend, I should've done it. So right now-" he said and stood up, the flowers on his hands while the other one extended towards me "-I realize I haven't asked one very important question" He finished off.

I grabbed his hand and when I'm now on my feet, he took my hands in his and kissed them, looking at mt eyes while doing so "I haven't asked if you want to be my girlfriend?"

A smile then crept his face as I pretended to think. Giving him one of the sincere smiles I haven't done ever since he left "Of course baby, come here" I said and pulled him into a hug.

We pulled back afterwards then retrieve my card key from my pockets as the boquet was now on my hands "Where were you the entire night actually?" Fergal asked as soon as we got inside my room, closing the door behind him.

I remove my jacket and shoes then went to the fridge "Was with Owens"

"That's funny, he was the one who picked me up from the airport, last night" I froze on my spot but my smile still imprinted, turning around and put the drinks on the counter as he sut down on the chair in front

"Yeah, I was with Owens, played video games and I lost my card key so I went to Renee" I lied. Damn it, it's hard to lie when his face is like that, so innocent.

He poured the drinks down to both glasses as I sat down on the opposit side, in front of him "Okay, I know you wouldn't lie to me"

***

Wattpad was a bitch! I published this on Sunday but found out the entire chapter was deleted!

Sorry for the short chapter, I have to redo everything.

I'll update this weekend, that's a promise ~R