Epilogue

~8 years later~

"And then, Sarah and George lived happily ever after, the end" I said as I brush the hair of my Two little princess, Larken and Serafina

Larken, 5 years old, was on my right while Serafina, 3 years old was on my left. Comfortably tucked in on their beds as I told them the story -a very familiar one.

"But mommy-" Serafina said, making me look at her while still caressing their hair "-what happened to Ben?"

"He carried on with his life. They are the kings and queens of their own kingdom now" I answered Serafina "Well, that's enough story. Go to sleep" I said and kissed the top of their heads.

I crawled out the bed. I turn the lamps off and turn the night lamp on, tucking them in as I gave them another kiss on the forehead "We'll visit aunt Steph and uncle Hunter tomorrow. So you need every rest and energy you can get" I said as they nodded, smiles on their faces.

Their eyes finally closed when I started to walk away from them, looking at them one more time before exiting their room.

"You're a pro at this, knocking 'em out just like that" Allen said as soon as I closed the door, waiting for me outside the entire time "I can't do that"

I chuckled at what he said and I stuck my tongue out at him after "I'm a natural towards this" I brag as we walk side by side towards the living room.

It's amazing how time flies. 8 years ago, I was chasing him around, he ruined my life and now, we're sitting down side by side at the couch in front of the fireplace.

And as we sat down, our beloved someone came from the kitchen. Holding 4 mugs, Two each on their hands which contained coffee, I guess.

Wendy sat down beside Allen and handed him his coffee, Fergal did the same to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"You have a lovely kitchen, it's huge" Wendy said as she took a sip of her coffee

"Well, Devitt here actually is a good cook and wanted the kitchen to be spacey for the Four of us" I said, glancing at Fergal at the process

"When you say Devitt, which one is it?" Allen butted in.

I glared at him then took another sip from my coffee "The original Devitt" I clarified, Fergal chuckling from behind me.

It's true, Fergal is the one cooking here. I cook yeah, but only if Fergal's not here. He loves cooking and cooking loves him, what a great combination. Boys and cooking.

We talked a couple more before we finally finished our drinks, placing it down on the counter of the kitchen as Wendy and Allen started to walk away towards our front door.

"Thank you so much for paying us a visit guys, the kids enjoyed the gifts" I said while hugging and kissing both Wendy and Allen.

Fergal on the other hand, gave the handshake and hug/kiss Wendy.

Does Wendy know? She didn't, she won't, well that's the plan. Before the wedding, Fergal and Allen talked and fixed up, I did the same to Allen. So now, no more grudges.

"Oh that's fine! We enjoyed it here. Well, we better get going" Wendy said, Allen grabbing her hand as they walk away.

Where are we exactly? Well, we're here at our own home, Two story house at Ireland.

We have a house at Cali for Fergal but since WWE is touring at Ireland, Finn went here 3 days earlier, and tomorrow will be the first time the girls will see their daddy live, and also they'll see Steph and Hunter who is missing them too much.

And the names of our kids? Larken and Serafina may seem rare, but we decided to get an Irish name and an Italian one. Larken an Irish and Serafina as the Italian one

Right now, I have the best life. With Fergal as an amazing father and husband and my little angels who will have boys lining up after many years, not now, I'm not prepared for them.

After washing the mugs, I felt hands crawl through my waist, a kiss on my shoulder then followed.

"I love you" Fergal said, I turn around and wrap my hands to his neck.

It's amazing how 8 years later, I still get chills in his touch, shiver at his voice and still get lost in his eyes. He never changed.

With a smile, I leaned in and touch our foreheads, giving him a long kiss before replying "I love you too"

***

And this story is officially a wrap! Thank you so much for reading this story, I had a fun time reading your feedbacks and reactions.

I can't believe this is finished! It's too good to be real for me.

I do love you guys, but that doesn't mean this will be a trilogy. Sorry.

But if you have questions, comment it down so I can answer it on the next chapter.

Next Chapter will only contain facts about the story, trivias, other details and the questions ~R