TWENTY-NINE

~3 years later~

"Hey honey, how are you?" Stephanie greeted me when she saw me inside her office

She let the door close behind her and gave me a hug, then seconds later we parted.

"You look good!" She complimented as she looked at me, holding my arms while doing so.

"I can say the same to you, how are you?" I asked, both of us sitting down on the chair, she settled on the chair in front of me

"All is good. Hunter is stressed out for mania week. But the kids though, they've been asking when auntie Brice can visit them" Stephanie remarked, I chuckled at what she said as I shifted from my seat

"I visited-"

"Yeah, that was Christmas. That was 4 months ago, and you didn't even lasted long" she said, making me shrug my shoulders "It's a good thing you even agreed on hosting mania this year. I thought -WE- thought you were going to turn it down again"

"Hey, Star Gala and Mania was on the same date as last year, that's why I turn the offer down" I answered, defending my side as she threw her hands up in defeat

"Alright, alright. But good thing you're available this year. Wanna tour around the stadium?" she offered.

And when I nodded, we both stood up and head towards outside the arena.

The past Three years was hectic. After Baywatch, I got a lot of projects offered. I was offered movies, tv series and commercials. And I didn't turn anything down as long as I can do it. I tried to keep myself as busy as possible.

And my current project now is the tv series 'Arrow' which I'm playing as the series' protagonist and antagonist. Getting to play both sides of the coin is kinda awesome.

"Here we are" Stephanie said as she threw the curtain behind us, revealing the stage for Mania.

And it took my breath away, there's a roller coaster and the Mania logo for it was inspired by the Universal one.

I admired everything, sulking everything in as I scan my eyes to the empty seats, which is impossible to believe that thousands of people will be here soon.

"What do you think?"

"It looks absolutely incredible" I answered with my mouth still ajar "It looks amazing"

"Good to know, come and let's take a seat" Stephanie said as she leads me towards the row of seats near us.

We then sat down on the middle as the staff fixed up the ring "So, how have you been?" Steph asked, starting the conversation

"Doing well. Got a lot of projects coming up" I answered, looked at her then remove my shades "I will visit the kids this week, I promise" I added after she gave me a look.