TWENTY-SEVEN

AJ STYLES

"Fucking fucktards!" I screamed as loud as I can, my hands going to the scalp of my hair as I pull them in rage.

The door slammed shut after Brice ran towards Fergal. She was a total wreck, I'm just here to problem about my family.

My kids, my wife, who is always waiting for me patiently back home. I ruined their trust. I ruined everything.

I pick my phone up and called Wendy. With a couple of rings later, she picked up.

"Hey hun!" she greeted cheerfully. This is one of the reason why I fell for her, she is always on the positive side whatever the situation is.

But for this situation, I can't say.

"Hey hun, how are you? The kids?" I asked and sat down on the edge of the bed, my hand running through my face

"We're doing fine! I just sent the kids to their baseball practice, how are you doing there?"

Fucked my brother-like friend's relationship by fucking his girl, no big deal. Just the usual "Doing great, hun. Doing great. Just missing you guys" I answered and then ended the call, unable the bare with the fact that I worked so hard for us to get back.

And yet, I'm still the reason why we're falling apart.

I can't do this to her anymore, nor to anyone else.

***

Another filler chapter for AJ's POV when everything went downhill.

I'm so excited to write the next chapter! Two updates for today -again!

~R