Chapter:17

We're on the road again. This time to Vegas. He was driving along the highway. "You know you never answered my question from Saturday night." "Which one was that?" I asked playfully. "I know you remember. It was the only question I asked the other night."

I giggled. "Why?" He smirked at me. "Just answer the simple question." He chuckled. I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Would you buy my favorite meal?" I asked him looking up at him. He scoffed. "If it means I get my girl."

I took my boots off and laid on the console and his arm. "Is that comfy?" He asked as I started playing PBR: raging bulls. Mississippi Hippie is my favorite at the moment.

I played for hours until we pulled off at a gas station. He let me use the bathroom and get something to eat while he fueled up. I came out and let him go in to use the bathroom. He came out with a drink and snack and paid for gas.

We got back in the truck and hit the road. He actually let me drive his truck. Once we got to Vegas we got a room and got a little rest before the night.

"It's going to be an open ring." "So I need to get into my gear here?" "I would advise it." I changed into a tank top and my shorts after changing into a sports bra.

I came out and grabbed my jersey. "Don't get hurt tonight sweetheart." He kissed my cheek then lifted my head to make my eyes level with his. Then kissed my lips.

I put my vest on then my jersey. He set my Stetson on my head and grabbed his own. We walked out to the truck and went to the arena.

I leaned against his truck as he put his vest and chaps on. "May I have a good luck kiss?" He asked. "But I need it more." I told him. He kissed me and we walked over to the ring.

"Stay safe." He kissed my cheek again. I watched as he walked over behind the chutes. "Did someone finally get some?" "Would you lay off Cody?"

He chuckled and walked away. I rolled my eyes. The night went smoothly. Until the last bull. He came out mean. It was Sweet Pro's Bruiser. Jess was riding him.

I licked my lips ready for it. The gate swung open. 'Come on Jess you can beat this one'. I silently said. Seven point nine Jess fell. The bull came after him.

Jess got behind the two closest to him. I distracted the bull with them and kept it away from him. Once the bull was out of the ring. All of us were safe another night and maybe bruised a little.

We walked out of the ring. I was swept off my feet. "That was amazing sweetheart." Jess kissed my cheek sloppily. He set me down and kissed me. I giggled as he held me close. He kissed me once more.

"Let's go get some sleep for tomorrow." He said as we walked back to the truck. I yawned as we got to the truck. I sat in the drivers seat as Jess took his chaps and vest off. "Scoot over a bit." "Gonna need a kiss for it." He smirked and rolled his eyes before kissing me.

I scooted over and took my jersey and vest off. I could tell Jess was watching me. "Are we going to the room?" I asked. He looked at me then backed the truck up.

We drove to the room and got cleaned up. If I know how long it took Jess to ask me to be his girlfriend..........

Jess' POV
I'm so going to ask her to marry me at finals.

Hey short chapter I know

Hey short chapter I know...... But stay tuned for an author's note.