Three New Students | INTRO

Your POV (y/n = your name)

I wake up as usual with the sun shining in my face, wake up to do my morning stuff in the same routine again and again everyday. Brushing my teeth, washing my face, take a quick shower, then wear my school uniform, then eat breakfast, and while I was doing all the morning stuff I also will listen to TFBoys song the new album which is called "是你"

I put the song on repeat when I finish eating my breakfast I went to my bedroom to get my bag and swung it on my shoulder. Then walked out my house, while I'm walking I was listening to some TFBoys music with my earphones on and trying to remember some of the TFBoys dance movement of  "是你"

When I arrive at school I went to the locker bay to put my stuff away in my locker, which my locker is at the bottom which is sucks a lot, plus some people will drop their stuff on my head because bottom locker... Plus some people don't even know that it fell on me... Then I grabbed my books and my iPad and put my phone and earphones away, and I'll miss my earphones and my musics that's on my phone.

~Bell Rings~

I went to my class, I sat next to my BFF which her name is Holly she will get feisty sometimes with boys. Plus she likes Drama a lot like gossips and knows everyone's secrets, which I don't really tell her all of mine. If I did I'm gonna be so dead... Yea...

"Ahem, Everyone quite! The class is starting now! Now firstly I need to mark the role." Said the Mr. Sir (I'm not really good with names so please bear with me... Ha you get it pun bear  and... Okay nvm... Back to story...).When Mr.Sir have finish marking the role.

He gave us a assessment task to finish it off in two weeks it's about Han Dynasty, I'm Chinese I'm sure it's gonna be pretty easy for me plus I can ask my parents to help me with it, but it really depends if they are busy or not. Everyone have started working on the assessment task.

Holly turned around and asked me "umm... Do you know any information about Han Dynasty?" " yea why? Need me to help you okay. Han dynasty is ruled by Qin Shi Huang Di (秦始皇帝) and yada yada yada yada." (You guys properly don't want me to write every single detail down about Han dynasty or else this fan fic will be a history book 😅) I said. Which I guess she didn't hear it or didn't get what I mean.

Plus she mostly always day dream about Brendon Urie and some other boys that I don't even know, I think I asked her "which guy you like?" She said "Lu Han from EXO." And more and more -.- she also likes Brendon urie. I told her about TFBoys and showed her a picture of them. She said that she don't like them, but for me I like them.

I looked up some information about Qin Shi Huang and a picture what he looks like which I found one... It looks really odd to be fair. I went and chose a photo that looks like him the most? So then I decided to print it in colour printing (why not). While Holly is on her Twitter instead of searching some information about Qin Shi Huang.

I went to and ask the teacher if I can go get the picture that I print of Qin Shi Huang, he said okay and let me go while he was writing the permission slip to let me go get my picture of Qin Shi Huang. Holly came up to me, "Where are you going?" She asked. "Umm... Going to the printer obviously." I said and gave her a annoyed look.

"There is your slip, once you got your picture come back straight away because don't want you to wonder off." Said Mr. Sir. I nodded my head and quickly set off to get my my picture. When I got to the printer I found a the picture ready for me to take it.

I have the picture in my hand and I also rolled up because it's kinda embarrassing to hold that picture in my hand... -.- as I walk down the corridor, I looked on floor as I walk because I was thinking about how to write the information about Qin Shi Huang.

Suddenly I bumped in to something. As I looked up its three tall boys and with a coordinator in front of them? They turned around and looked at me puzzled. Because I froze they look so familiar I can't remember who is it, but they do look familiar.

"Ummm... Hi? You okay?" One of the boys asked. "Umm... Yea I'm fine." I gripped the paper in my hand and hide it behind me. "Oh... Ummm... Need to get back to my class, sorry for bumping in to you guys." I apologised quickly and ran back to my classroom. As soon I got back, I turned around and see the three of them are there with a coordinator.

I quickly and sat next to Holly while I'm breathing heavily "Woah girl friend, breathe. Why do I feel like you were in a hurry? Like someone is gonna kill you?" Holly asked and gave me a smirk. "No... I actually bumped in to some people when I walk back." I said and while I was looking outside the window and realised that those three boys with the coordinator are out side.

"What are they doing here... With the coordinator..." I mumbled to myself. "Huh? What's that (y/n)?" She raised one of her eyebrows on me when she asked me that question. I can already tell that she got confused what I meant. Until she looked out the window that I was still glaring at.

"Are those the guys that you bumped in to?" She asked. "Yea... I swear they look familiar..." I said while looking down on to my work book. "Hmph! They are not familiar to me they are just ugly rats!" Holly said to me while looking at them talking to the coordinator.

I saw the coordinator opened the door and made a announcement. "Everyone be quite, now this class will have three new students. Now let's show our school respect to each new students that we have okay?" "Okay! Ma'am" said the class. The three boys walked in. Then they start introduce their selfs.

"Hi guys! My name is Wang Jun Kai but you can call me by my English name which is Karry." Said Jun Kai having a bright smile on his face and waved. "Hi guys I'm Wang Yuan, my English name is Roy, nice to meet you all." He a made a goofy face, and everyone laugh.

"Hello Guys, my name is Yi Yang Qian Xi. You guys can call me Jackson." Qian Xi said it coldly and giving us a cold glare. "Please take care of us." They said all in sync and done a 90 degrees bow down. The whole class clapped and cheered for them. "Now boys please take a seat." Mr Sir said.

The boys saw me with three seats that's next to me. They walked up to me and sat next to me (well the order is Jun Kai sat next to you then Wang Yuan sat next to Jun Kai then Qian Xi sat next to Wang Yuan.) "Now class get back to your work now." Said Mr Sir.

I turned back to my work and trying to finish it off. "Hi, nice to meet you my name is Jun Kai or Karry what is yours?" He asked me and have his hand out. "Ummm... Hi..." I looked up, HIS THE GUY THAT I BUMPED IN TO WHEN I WALK BACK TO MY CLASS! I shouted in my head so no one can hear it.

"Hi... My name is (y/n) nice to meet you too..." You took his hand and shake it. Then I remembered that I have a assessment task to do, so I turned back to my table and finish it off. I was looking through the information about Qin Shi Huang.

Then Jun Kai looked what am I doing on my iPad and he saw a tab that says 'TFBoys photo' Jun Kai asked "Do you even know who we are and why are you looking or searching up our photos when you didn't even have a shock facial experience when you see us?" He asked and raised his eyebrow. I looked at him puzzled then I realised what he mean.

Sorry guys for a long chapter at the start... And I'm not sure if it's a good story, it's my first fan fic about TFBoys but this is not my first book.

Bye TFBoys Fan (four clover leafs) ☺️🍀