Dream... or reality?

Your P.O.V
~Dream~
When I open my eyes, I can see a blurry figure looking at me... worried... I rubbed my eyes, and then I see it's Jun Kai staring at me worried... "(y/n) are you ok?" He asked, "yea... I'm okay... where are we...?" I asked as I'm sitting up and looking around.

This place is amazing! It's so pretty!... I can hear the birds chirping, I closed my eyes... and I can imagine the wind going through the flowers, grass and leafs. And I can hear my own breathing... when I open my eyes slowly. Jun Kai was looking.

Looking... at a river stream. I walked closer to the river stream, I can see the rocks and the little creatures in it clearly and the water is super clean! I took a deep breath, the air is so clean and it's so clear it's like I just ate a mint chewing gum the mint favoured one. (No ad advise -.-)

Then suddenly someone hugged me from the back and the arms is around my waist. Then I felt like I was heating up, then he put his chin on the right shoulder, and I can hear him breathing and... I can also tell that his face is super close.

"Meep!" I accidentally said it loud out. "Hmm?" Jun Kai asked. "N-nothing!" I was trying to stop blushing by thinking that his not doing anything and pretend that he isn't doing anything at me. "You know... your very cute and pretty." He said in a deep calming voice.

When he finish saying that my face grew hotter. "So..." he let go of me and turn me to face to face him. "(Y/n) i want to tell you that... I love you... when I first met you... I already has fall in love with you... and... I wanted to tell you that but then... I'm scared that you gonna reject me..."

I looked on to the floor and trying to avoid his eye contact so then I won't act dumb when my head is not thinking that much. But then he lift my chin up and making me stare in to his eyes, and my lord... his dark brown eyes are so dreamy.

"Hey, (y/n) would you like to be my girlfriend? I know you might say 'no' but I'm ready to accept that." He said in like a deep and dreamy voice which made him really serious about it. Yes..." I said shyly while still face red as a tomato. He is leaning closer and I slowly closed my eyes.

~Dream Ends~
I open my eyes and realising I was laying on the floor. I got up and looked around, it's the same place that I had a dream. Hmmm... interesting. I saw a guy sitting at the river side, it looks so much like... a guy that I knew? I don't know... I slowly approach him.

"Hmmm...~ yes?" He said while still looking at the river stream. "I..." he faced towards me. "You feeling better now?" He asked. "Y-yes... and why is there only us two here?" "Erm..." he scratches behind his neck, "you fainted and then you ran to here? And I chased after you to see where you are going."

"Oh wow, That's weird apparently." "By the way... do you know this place anyway?" "I don't think so I know this place..." I looked down in to the river, and it's so cool that I can see my own reflection in the river. It's so amazing! "Hey, to be honest do you-" My sentence got cut off by someone ringing Jun Kai's phone. Jun Kai rooked his phone out of his pocket.

And check who it is. "Wait be right back," said Jun Kai. He ran to the tree and pick up the phone. Again... alone... I sighed. I sat down took off my shoes and socks and put my foot in the river, and the lean back a little to just enjoy this moment and... think about the dream I just had... I wonder why I have that dream anyway...

Jun Kai's P.O.V
"Hey, to be honest do you-" suddenly my phone started ringing and her sentence got cut off. "Wait be right back," I said and I ran toward to the tree and quickly and check who actually have call me. I saw Wang Yuan's name. I kinda rolled my eyes and then picked up the phone.

"Hi Wang Yuan." I spoke coldly. "Hey, Jun Kai I know that you might still be mad at me, but lets just put that aside. We will talk about this later. By the way where are you guys at?" Wang Yuan asked. "I don't know where I am, but for sure I'm with (y/n)." I replied.

"Oh... Okay... I'll meet you at the TFBoys apartment and maybe also tag (y/n) along." Wang Yuan said it with a sad and serious tone. "Erm... Okay? I'll bring her over and tell Qian Xi to show her around. And-" The phone call has ended. I slid my phone in to my pocket.

And then I look around to find (y/n), I found her sitting near the river side and then I realised that she has her shoes and socks next to her. She was leaning back and looking up in to the sky and, looks like she have something in mind.

Your P.O.V
I sighed. "Why are you sighing?" He asked as he was walking towards me and then he took a seat next to me. "Nothing... there is nothing-" I got cut off because he put his hand on top of mine and... I am blushing so much!!! Meep! (⁄ ⁄ ⁄ω⁄ ⁄ ⁄)

"Hey... (y/n) I need to ask you something." He asked seriously. Wait... is he gonna ask me to be his girlfriend?! OMG!!! I'm so ready to say yes! "Are you okay coming over to the TFBoys apartment only today?" "YES!" I said it without me realising what question he just asked.

Wait... did I said 'yes' ._. Erm... am I meant to say yes? Well... I was kinda hoping for the other question but... I think he doesn't have feelings for me... so... yea... I need to stay awake and stop dreaming about that his gonna date me. Like... legit I'm so ugly and he have a lot of girls to chose because basically all of his fans are girls. Well... most.

He stood up and said, "Let's go back to the front of the school gate, and... how are you able to run so fast when you are sleep walking?" I shrugged. He has his hand out, "come on let's go." Hmmm... is he trying to be a gentleman? Because he already is to be honest.

"O-Okay." I shuttled a little, I took his hand and when I stood up... I kinda fell in to his embrace... "E-Erm... s-sorry!" I blushed and pushed him away so I can calm myself down quicker. "It's okay, why are you apologising?" "Never mind, let's just go back to school and wait for your manager.

~30min later~

Author P.O.V / Third person P.O.V
So... you and Jun Kai has arrived at the school gate. And you realised that his manger is already there waiting for you guys. So you guys went in to the car and his manager started driving to the TFBoys apartment. While you looking outside the window and day dream with your phone and a pair of headphones in your hands.

Jun Kai was looking at you, and then he faced forward, plug his headphones on his phone and started listen to his own songs and some of his fave idols musics and then he slowly dozed off. You turned your head around because you felt that there is something has fallen on to your back.

And you saw Jun Kai sleeping and you realised that you can't move from the position, so... you lean your arm against the window side and then you lay you head on top of your hand and put your headphones on which is playing TFBoys music and you slowly falling asleep with the music that you are listening to.

Sorry guys for this super late update, I don't have much ideas so it's really hard for me to continue. But thank you guys for all the support and yea. All i can say is thank you for reading my book and I hope you guys loves this story.

And I'll try and post as often so bye guys and see you guys at the next chapter.