Awkward | Part Two

Your P.O.V.
We all went inside the gym with our classmates. I went to the girls restroom and then TFBoys went to boys restroom to get changed, when I finish changing I came out with my sport uniform and shoes on. And by the way I'm in blue house (I took some ideas of my school rules and uniform stuff :3 ) and today I choose to wear my favourite pair of sport shoes.

When TFBoys came out I saw that they were all in Blue house like I am, which made me really happy. And I guess I will forgive Wang Yuan for taking my hair tie. "Hey guys!" I walked towards them while I'm smiling. "Hai (y/n)!" They said  at the same time.

"I can't believe we are in the same house team!" I said excitedly. "Huh? What do you mean?" Asked Wang Yuan. "Ummm... Wang Yuan that's why we called you Er Yuan." Said Qian Xi while he was face palming himself. Which made me and Jun Kai laugh.

"Heh..." Wang Yuan said while rubbing behind his neck, Hmm... I think he is embarrassed about that. "Okay! Students we are going to start off with a warm up game!" Said the sport teacher. "The game is called Skittles. The rules are you will be in three teams, and knock down each other's cone down the other end, each end is going to have three cones.

If the three cones are knocked over then the other team will win and if the other team players are out. Then it counts as awin to the other team, and one important rule is that you can only get hit by the ball below your shoulders and if the ball bounce on the floor and hits you it does not count as you are out. Yada yada yada, blah blah blah."

The teachers have finally put us in to teams. I'm not in the same team with Jun Kai and Wang Yuan but they are in the same team. Which made me a little upset, because I was hoping to be the same team as them. Well... I mean TFBoys, but anyways I'm not all alone I'm in the same team with Holly and Qian Xi.

The first game is nearly starting. It's our group vs Jun Kai and Wang Yuan. I'm kinda nervous but not nervous at the same time. I wanna see how good they are at it. I went to Qian Xi and asked him how good he is at, but he was giving me a cold glare which made me scared of him.

I asked again "Qian Xi do you think you are gonna be good at this game?" "I don't know..." Said Qian Xi while looking across the room, I'm looking at the direction that he was looking at. He is looking at Jun Kai and Wang Yuan. "Don't worry, our team is gonna beat them." I give him a evil smile on my face.

"Oh wow, you are getting excited don't you?" He smirked at me. I giggled "yup, I can't wait to win them." "Oh, wow you shouldn't be like that." Qian Xi said. "Yea... I know I'm just trying to get you excited..." When I finish saying that sentence I become more nervous talking to Qian Xi.

"Heh... I'm already pumped up, don't worry. I'm not always cold, I'm just not used to talk with people that I don't know and showing them my 'crazy' side." He said while blushing a little. "Oh wow! I'm excited to see your 'crazy' side." I said while patting his shoulder.

Both of us burst in to laughters.

Jun Kai P.O.V.
I was kinda upset that (y/n) and Qian Xi isn't in the same team with us. I turned to Wang Yuan and asked him some questions about this game, how we are gonna beat the other teams. "Hey, Wang Yuan. What's our plan?" "Huh? What?" He looks distracted by something.

I looked where he is looking at, it was across the room. He is looking at Qian Xi and (y/n). They are laughing... And it looks like they are talking about the stuff that's fun... Suddenly my chest start to hurt... What's that feeling? What's that feeling that hurts in my chest.

Frustrations, jealously... And more... I don't know why... But... Do I like her? Why am I jealous of Qian Xi? They are just talking, and they are having fun... I think I have a crush on her...? WAIT!!! NOOOOOOOOOO WAY! WHAT THE HECK I KNOW SHE IS PRETTY AND CUTE.

Oh... My... God... What did I just think about...? Ummm... UGHH! Just forget about it! I shock my head so I can get my mind off that. Plus I know that I got carried away but... I think I should stop... For now... But... Do she like me...? And WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THIS AGAIN?!

"Okay, Students the game is gonna start soon. Now go lean on the wall, and when I blow the whistle the game starts." Said the sport teacher while pointing at the each end of the wall. Our team went to the left side wall and other team went to the right side wall.

Back to Your P.O.V.
We went to lean on the wall all of our team are in a row and the other team are the same. When the sport teacher blew the whistle. Two teams of people rushed in to the middle and grab the soft ball. I stand back so then I won't get out straight away. Plus I saw Qian Xi and Holly is staying back.

After a few minutes of people battling by throwing the balls (don't get dirty minded bc I know u guys will.) The two teams have Jun Kai, Wang Yuan and five of their teammates are still alive and they only have one cone is still up. On our team Holly, me and Qian Xi and two other boys are still alive. And only two cones up.

Which made us won because their teammate accidentally knocked down their cone. And the next round is happening we change end and Jun Kai team go sits down and have a rest while the other team comes up and vs us. We go back to the wall once again. Now this we have to sit down.

Once the teacher blow the whistle, me and Qian Xi stayed back and let others go grabbed the balls. This time I'm trying my best. I went and get a ball that's on the floor and quickly throw it to the other team and somehow I got him out. Which I am happy about it.

Plus I never realised that I'm really good at it. So I basically went on a killing strike. But suddenly when I was about to dodge a ball that's gonna hit me another one just... BANG! Hit my face. Everything is blurry... I can't see stuff well... And I can't walk properly then teacher told me to go and sit down alone.

So I did, she got a chair for me to sit me. So then I didn't look what happened is going on on that round. I just sat there with my eyes closed. Then suddenly I can feel two pairs hands touching my face. I opened my eyes and I can kinda see two people but it's blurry.

But their hand is still on my face, and they were just poking. And cupping it... their hands are warm... ugh... who is it touching meh face... I blinked my eyes so then everything can go clearer. Then my eye sight are getting clearer and I saw Jun Kai and Wang Yuan... They were the ones that's cupping my face and poking it.

"Ummmm... What are you guys doing...?" I asked them. "Oh, we are just checking is your face okay." Said Wang Yuan in a worried tone. "Okay... But can you guys stop now. It's getting annoying." I said while giving them a evil stare. "Oh! Sorry!" They both said it at the same time.

I stretched and then I got out of the chair I accidentally tripped on my own foot then I was excepting that I'm gonna fall. But I feel like I have fall on someone. I looked up. It was Wang Yuan. I blushed a little and get off him quickly, he is blushing too. I wonder why.

"I'm so sorry Wang Yuan." I said while still blushing. "I-it's okay" said Wang Yuan as he is still blushing though. Then there is a awkward silence. Until Qian Xi came and asked me, "Hey (y/n), are you okay? Why is your face red?" "Ummm... Yes I'm okay... And-"

~Bell Rang~

"Okay, Students go and get changed." I sighed, I turn to Qian Xi and said. "I'll tell you later Qian Xi." "Okay." Said Qian Xi. Then TFBoys all ran to the change room and get changed, and I'm just walking slowly to the change room and get changed. When I'm finish, I waited for Holly to get finish too. When me and Holly are going to walk out of the Gym. Someone is grabbing my left arm.

Sorry I have to end here! Hopefully the story is interesting :3
And sorry for the long chapter.
And sorry for the stuff if it doesn't make sense...
And bye 🍀 four clover leafs. Wait until next week or some day sooner or later that I'll upload another chapter.
Before 14th of September I'll try and post two more chapters. And that's it.
Cya later four clover leafs 🍀