Camp Fire | Camp | Part 4

Your POV
After we have got back to the camp, everyone was basically talking and did other stuff and also talking about what they are gonna do later, some people said that they are going to sleep because they are exhausted and some said to go and play basketball or soccer and some said just normal talking and going back to cabinet taking a shower.

I looked at Jun Kai, he seems tired. From all the swimming and stuff that has happened... Well I would be tired too... But I'm not... Because of what he had said to me and told me to kiss him in the pool that is basically in front everyone that is in my class...

I still don't know what to do or think about relationships right now. I mean I'd love to date him and everything. But... I don't know if it is too fast. And I don't even know in the future is he even gonna cheat on me with other girl or something. I'm just scared that is all.

Or worried... I have never in my life thought about these questions. And I have never experienced dating... I have read books about how people get in a relationship or what they do... But I still don't know if I can handle it... UGH! This is so frustrating!

~1 hour and 30min later...~

When we arrived to the camp, everyone just basically went back to their cabinet and taking a shower, rest and chat... Me, Charlotte and Evelyn have went back to our cabinet. Still the same order of taking the shower. But when we all finished taking a shower, Charlotte asked. "So... (y/n) how were you and Jun Kai all being smooched up there?"

"W-what?" I blushed and trying to act dumb. "You know," She said while nudging me. "I-I d-don't know!" I said while blushing really hard. "Oh~ Okay~" Evelyn said while giving me a evil face. "I swear... After when we go back to school, you guys..." I said while trying to plot a evil plan.

"I know you're not gonna plan a evil plan, you are gonna play a lovey plan for Jun Kai." Charlotte said and then both of them starting to laugh so hard that they fell on to the floor hard. And then suddenly someone have knocked on the door. Evelyn went and opened it.

"Whose at the door?" I asked. And then, Jun Kai, Wang Yuan and Qian Xi came in. "Erm... wut?" I asked and looking at them confused. "Don't mind if we come in and join the conversation?" Qian Xi asked. "E-erm, o-okay." Charlotte said nervously. I wonder why...

"So... what are you guys up to?" Wang Yuan asked. "Erm... Nothing?" I said while questioning it. "Anyone want to play Truth or Dare?" Wang Yuan asked again. "NO!" I shouted "YES!" Evelyn and Charlotte said. "WHY?!" I asked. "Because we want to =-=" They said in sync.

"Fine..." I said. "But I'm not gonna chose dare tho." "Aw~ are you a chicken?" Charlotte asked while teasing me. "No, I'm not!" I said. "You know what... Only few dares... Not gonna chose it often..." "Okay, good!" Charlotte said while hitting me lightly.

Wait... why am I the one not gonna do dares? Last time I didn't get dared on to do that! It was Qian Xi dared Jun Kai to do that! So why am I being the chicken then?! I don't understand my self anymore =-=

"Whose starting first?" Jun Kai asked. "Maybe going around in a clock wise." Evelyn suggested. "But stating from who tho?" I asked, which hoping wouldn't start from me because I don't know who to chose. "Wang Yuan start first start from him in a clock wise." Qian Xi said.

Third Person POV
"Okay." They all said in sync. "(Y/n) Truth or dare?" Wang Yuan asked. "Erm... Truth..." (y/n) said. "Who do you currently have a crush on?" Wang Yuan asked. "Erm... Can I skip that question?" (Y/n) asked while blushing. "Welp, it's pretty darn obvious Er Yuan, it's obviously me!" Jun Kai said while looking at (y/n) closely...