Basket Ball Time!

~more mini time skips :3~

~after school~

Your P.O.V.
"The school is finally over." Wang Yuan complemented. "Yea. I know right. It's been crazy today for our first day of school isn't?" Asked Qian Xi while grinned. "Heh... Well... First day of school and you guys have Math, English and history homework to do." I giggled. "Oh, well who cares we can finish that off easily." Said Jun Kai very proudly.

"Hmmm... Okay...?" I said and gave him a puzzled look. We were walking to our my locker and I realised that I have a basketball in my locker. "Hey, guys! Wanna play basketball?" I asked them. "Yea! Okay, I love basketball." Said Wang Yuan. "Me too, I'm pretty good at it!" Said Jun Kai.

"Yea... I guess I'll play for few rounds." Said Qian Xi coldly. Which made him that he is like some kind of party pooper. I don't know if he is always this cold. On the TFBoys Diary thingy that's on YouTube, Qian Xi is cold but not always. I like the part that they dance and sing. It's so funny. (The vid is at the top btw it's kinda near the ending you'll see it *wink*)

I giggled. "Ummmm... (Y/n) are you okay?" Jun Kai waved infront of my face. "Huh? What?" I looked at Jun Kai puzzled. "What are you giggling about?" Qian Xi asked. "Ummm... Nothing! Totally nothing." I said it while trying to avoid his eye contact.

I put my stuff away and grabbed my bag with homework and basketball with my hand. "Hey, guys lets go to the coordinator office." I walked towards to the coordinator office, because they have left their stuff in the coordinator office. Then someone is pulling me back, by grabbing my left arm. I turn around. I thought this time will still be Wang Yuan, but no. It's Jun Kai.

"Huh?" I looked at him puzzled again. "Our manager is gonna get our bag for us, we can just go and play basketball." Said Jun Kai and giving me a warm smile. "Oh, okay." I said, I turned around and starting to walk towards the basketball court.

Jun Kai let go of my arm, then he starting to hold my hand. I blushed lightly, because I can feel that he is holding my hand are in touch. The warm feelings that I'm having right now. It feels like I have been fallen in love? I'm not sure. But... I really do hope that he'll hold my hand... Forever...

Jun Kai P.O.V.
"Hey, guys lets go to the coordinator office." (Y/n) said. While heading towards the coordinator office. I didn't think about what I did all I know is that I ran to her and grabbed her by her arm. "Huh?" She gave me a puzzled look. She looked kinda cute... I wonder if she... WAIT NO! WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT! But anyways...

"Our manager is gonna get our bags for us, we can just go and play basketball." I said, and I hope we can be in a team if we are in the team mode. And I gave her a smile so then she won't think that I'm lying or anything. "Oh, okay." She said.

When (Y/n) turned around and starting to head towards the basketball court. I let go of her arm. Then I had this idea to hold her hands so... I went ahead and hold her hands. To be fair... Her hand is quite soft and smooth and... Those warm feelings are coming to me, when I hold her hands. I'd rather hold her hand forever. And she didn't even let go of my hand.

Hmmmm... Interesting, I wonder if she have the same feelings that I'm thinking right now.

Wang Yuan's POV
I can feel there is some frustrations in me... I can see that they are holding hands... I don't like it... At all... Why didn't she let go off his hand... Why...? And why is he holding her hand? And why do I care about this...? Is this what people called jealousy?

But... Why am I jealous? Do I like her? I mean... She is cute... And she is friendly... And loving... I wonder if I said to her my feelings... I wonder if she is gonna accepted? Hmmmm... UGH! Think about that later! I need to keep on walking. To the basketball court.