When Camp Starts | Camp | Part 1

~The Camp day~
Your POV
"OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!" I said in excitement while jumping around. "Are you always this excited about camping?" Wang Yuan asked. "Haha. You guys need to beware how 'crazy' she might be." Charlotte said while teasing me. "Hey!" I smacked Charlotte playfully on her arm. "Okay guys, bring your suitcase over here." The teacher said.

"So you guys are with us to the camp right? Since you guys are in our math class ._." Wang Yuan asked. "Yea, We are or else why we are not wearing the school uniform and bringing our suitcases?" Evelyn asked, "The teacher said even tho they are with us only for a math class, they'll still go just because we need two more slots of students anyway. So yea." Charlotte said while shrugging.

Then we took our suitcases to the teacher to put it back on the bus. "Guys... I need to go to bathroom real quick." I said. "Wait can we come with you?" Evelyn asked. "Yea. Let's go ask the teacher if we can go." We asked the teacher if we can go and then he said we have to be quick.

When we are finished using the bathroom while we are walking towards the bus Charlotte asked, "Are you gonna say yes or no?" "Wait... how'd you know that-" I didn't finish because Evelyn cutted in and said, "Because we are hiding behind a wall and watching you and Karry."

And then she made a funny face and Charlotte just giggling. "Are you guys serious?" I asked them with a 'serious' face. "Yea~ we saw the entire thing, jinx!" They said it at the same time. "You guys..." I sighed and face palmed. "Are you gonna say yes or no tho." Charlotte asked once again.

"I dunno! I want to say yes but no as well... just because of his fans and I..." I lowered my head and said, "I just dunno... I need to think about it..." We walked back, Jun Kai saw me a little bit down, he didn't ask me. He just evil smirked or... evil face?

"Okay, Students get your bags and go on the bus." The teacher said, we stand in two lines and I was standing next to Jun Kai because I basically have no choice. Then when we got on the bus I was sitting next to Jun Kai sitting on the inside which is next to the window.

Charlotte and Evelyn sat in front of me and Wang Yuan and Qian Xi sat behind me. And for some reasons I felt like this is all planned out...

When the bus drives out of school, I just look out of the window and just... daydream... and just think... what should I do should I be afraid or happy should I basically say yes or no? Or... even not answer it... this is just maybe a little too much, I'm just like other fans basically...

"God damn it," I mumbled to myself, then someone whispered something, "So... are we gonna be in a cabin or not?" I turned around and it's like 0.5cm away from kissing the person. I blushed and lean back on the window. "W-what?!" I screamed.

"Hahaha!" He laughed, "you really are a jerk aren't you?" I asked while crossing my arm. "Well..." He said, he move closer to me and whispered in my ear, "If you want me to be your jerk." He moved back and winked at me. I swear this is getting weirder and weirder each day...

"Hehehe," someone giggled, "Welp... she seems like she is like... dozed out?" Charlotte asked. "Yea... I think it's because Karry doing that to her~" Evelyn said. I just gone back to reality and looked at Jun Kai confusingly, "Hello? What's up with the confusing face?" He asked.

"Nothing..." I said, I sat properly on my seat and took out my phone and plug my headphones then... he just took... wait... steal my phone away from me and say, "want to listen to music eh?" He asked and raise one of his eye brow. "Erm... Yea... so?" I asked.