Fight starts

Jun Kai's P.O.V
When I heard Wang Yuan call me over, I left her. Then Qian Xi walked pass me and went to (y/n) so she didn't feel left out or lonely. I walked to Wang Yuan with my arms crossed. "Why did you try to kiss her?" I asked while trying to hold my anger down.

"I don't know... It's just... I didn't think of what I was doing, and then you came and- Wait..." He said while giving me a stare. "I actually like her; you know that... Sometimes you can't really control yourself when your with someone that you are in love with. I did catch her, but then... For some reason I wasn't thinking what I was doing and then I realise I was leaning closer to her and going for a kiss."

When I heard him say that... I was so Frustrated! I couldn't believe it! If I saw some people trying to hold her hands, making her laugh and ect. I will get... So jealous!... But... I really hope that we don't need to fight to decide who's gonna date her. "Hey... Yuan... Do you want to do a basketball challenge?" I asked.

"A what?" Wang Yuan asked confusingly. "A basketball challenge." I said. "Why?" He asked again. "Because- wait... I forgot to tell you that I love her also." I said while blushed lightly. "Hmmm... So that's why you asked me that question..." Wang Yuan said.

"Wait... So you like her too?!" Wang Yuan exclaimed. "Yea..." I said. "Or else why would I even ask you that question if I don't like her?! Geez!" "Ummm... True..." He said nervously while scratching behind his neck. "Now you know why me and Qian Xi call you 'Er Yuan?' (二源)

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Every funny." He said faking laughingly. "Well... do you wanna start the basketball duel thing now?" "Ummm... yea. But then (y/n) has to stay out of it. As well as Qian Xi. And plus... we kinda have to lie to them that we are doing a 'competition'." I said.

"True... let's go tell them that and we'll start when both of us is ready. And... Are they gonna be our judges?" Wang Yuan asked. "Hmmm... Good idea." I said. "Let's go talk to them now."

Your P.O.V
"Qian Xi why are they taking so long? What are they talking about? And do you might have any chance that you know that what they are talking about?" I asked. "Ummm... Why are you asking so many questions?" Qian Xi asked and gave me a confused look.

"I... ummm... Just... Worried about them... YEA!" I said awkwardly. Actually yes... I am worried about it... But then... I think I might need to go home soon... If they don't come now... I'll go talk to them and tell them to hurry up ._. Ugh! Plus... I don't wanna miss out of fun...

"Hey. (Y/n) they are coming." He nudges me. "Oh! Okay. They didn't look like they had a fight." I said in a relief. "Hey guys! We're back from all the talk that I had to say to Wang Yuan." Jun Kai said Happily. Hmmm... he looks like his being suspicion. I don't know... maybe I might think too much.

"By the way." Wang Yuan said. "Me and Jun Kai want to see who's better at basket ball. So... Me and Jun Kai are gonna have a 1 v 1 battle." Jun Kai added on. "and plus you two are gonna be our judges." He smiles brightly. " I nudges Qian Xi. "Are they alright?" Qian Xi looked down on floor and slowly shakes head.

To be honest I'm kinda scared... scared that they are gonna fight... but... I think I might think too much... or I'm just too worried about them... I don't know... I mean... they are idols and their manager meant to look after them. But then theAir manager is not here... so that means I have to take care of them?

What logic am I thinking about right now ._. Wang Yuan and Jun Kai having a 1 v 1 battle... me and Qian Xi is the judge? Why though... why do they want to do a battle...

"Hello?" Jun Kai whispered in my ear. Which it's kinda ticklish. "Huh? Yea?" I answered. "What are you thinking me and Wang Yuan are gonna do the battle now. Are you gonna watch or not? Or you have to go home?" Asked Jun Kai. "Ummm... yea I'm gonna watch. Why you ask?"