Truth or Dare

Your P.O.V
"So who's starting first?" Wang Yuan asked. "Since (y/n) is the only girl here... so how about she start first?" Qian Xi asked. "Yea, Okay!" "Erm... so... don't we need to bottle or something to spin with so who ever got pointed the person that have to ask them T or D???" I asked them confusingly.

"Oh okay then, I'll go get my water bottle." Qian Xi said. He stood up and walked towards his bag and looked through it. Then he found his water bottle. "So (y/n) you spin it first." Qian Xi said while handing me his water bottle. I put it on the floor and spun it. Then it stopped at Jun Kai.

"Okay Jun Kai, T or D?" I asked him. "Truth." Jun Kai said is with a cold tone. "Hmmmm... How about... Who's your crush?" I asked him. Well... I actually do want to ask him that just to see if he has any crush plus I'm curious about it. Sometimes you gotta admit that you want to know if your crush have someone that they like.

Or else there is no point on telling them how you feel if they have a crush on somebody else. Or something like that. "Erm... I do... but I guess it's not comfortable for me to say it out loud..." He said with some blush on his face. "Can you at least tell me what does she look like tho?" I asked curiously.

"Okay... so... she is cute, hard working, get along with people very well... smart, people take bad stuff and she just put it aside and keep her smile on her." He said it very proudly that as his crush is right in front of him. "Oh. Okay." I said it with a 'cold' face.

I lowered my head and just think about who might be. "(Y/n)?" Someone called my name which made me crash back to reality. "Y-yea?" I stumbled with my words a little. "Jun Kai spin the bottle." Wang Yuan said. Jun Kai didn't say anything and just spun the bottle.

Which it had landed on Qian Xi. "Qian Xi T or D?" Jun Kai asked. "T." Qian Xi still said it with a cold face and a cold tone (I mean cold by not like cold as freezing. Cold as like... he doesn't really care or somethin' example. You know how Qian Xi is hard to make him laugh or somethin'? Yea. That's what I mean.)

"When are you gonna bring your brother to one of our practice?" Jun Kai asked. "Well... when I think I can bring him on that day? Not gonna say the date because I don't know it yet." Qian Xi said. "Oh... okay." Jun Kai and Wang Yuan said it at the same time.

I gotta have to be honest here... I saw a pic of him and his brother earlier... but I think it's like a while back... but him and his brother looks very alike... (here is a pic of Qian Xi and his brother Nan Nan by the way... don't worry about like his brother looks angry... Qian Xi did that. Go check on his Weibo it will have more than this one pic that I saved ._.)

"Qian Xi spin the bottle!" Wang Yuan said it excitedly like his gonna have a turn next

"Qian Xi spin the bottle!" Wang Yuan said it excitedly like his gonna have a turn next. "Oh wow... it pointed at Jun Kai... welp... Wang Yuan bad luck to you!" Qian Xi said while giggling. "Aw~ Nu Fair! Why am I so unlucky today?!" Wang Yuan complained.