Chapter 3

Wendy's POV:

"Bye!" The 7 of them leave

I glanced on Mark but he's giving me a death glare.

"What?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Ahh" I said and I fed him some of my salad.

He opened his mouth.

"Oppa!" I exclaimed "Are you mad?" I asked.

"Ani!" He said. But still he's like mad.

"Oppa! Tell the truth!" I asked.

"Okay! I'm mad because you are all touchy with the 7 of them. You kept on hugging Jungkook which you have given him a nickname and 'KOOKIE'?? Really??? Kookie? Let's be real! You cupped Taehyung's face while I am hating the way Jin looks at you!" He shouted that He and I can only hear.

I didn't notice that my tear drop.

"Oh Wendy!" He said "I didn't mean it" He started to worry about me. "I'm Sorry! Mianhae!"

I just wipe my tear.

"It's Fine Oppa" I said.

"I really didn't mean anything!" Mark startled "I'm so sorry Wendy-sshi!"

I giggled a little but he didn't notice it.

Then I tried him to beg for my forgiveness.

"Then beg for it!" I said.

He gave me a *are you serious* look.

I just smirked then I ate my salad.

"Ahh" Mark said while opening his mouth.

It almost went into his mouth but I turned the fork and fed it to myself.

Hahaha!!!

EVIL Right!!!

I mean. It's not that evil.

"Fine!" Mark said and grabbed his jacket and went to the middle of the garden.

OMG! What is he gonna do?!?!?!?!

"Son Seung Wan!!!!" Mark shouted. Gosh! I can't let anyone know my real name. "Please accept my apology!!"

Like everybody was giving him looks.

"Mark Oppa!" I ran to him carrying my bag. "Oppa! Stop it" I whispered to him

"Son Seung Wan!" Mark shouted and kneeled infront of me.

"Oppa. This is getting out of hand" I whispered to him.

"Please accept my apology!!" He shouted again and winked.

A COLD GUY DID THESE FOR ME!!!

"Oppa" I said softly "That's enough"

He winked again. "Forgive me first" He mouthed to me.

"Okay" I said.

"Louder" He stood up. "Okay" I said it a bit louder. "LOUDER!" He shouted.

"Tuan Yi Eun!" I shouted "I accept your apology. And now can you please shut up!" I then giggled.

Mark's POV:

"Tuan Yi Eun!" God! She said my real name! "I accept your apology.And now can you please shut up!" And then she giggled.

I also laughed and shouted "Ah! Wooh!"

After that scene.

"I really enjoy today Yi Eun Oppa" Wendy said while standing infront of the school gate holding her bag and blazer "And I can say that this is the best first day of school ever!" She screamed and then giggled. "But really Oppa. Thank You" She said and kissed my cheek.