chapter ten ⇾ truth revealed

"Will, come on up

"Will, come on up. And Audrey." The self defense teacher called. "Same scenario, dark lot, guy is larger and stronger." The instructor continued.

Will put his arm around Audrey.

"Now what you wanna do is-" the instructor was cut off by Audrey flipping Will onto the mat.  She whispered something in his ear.
Will got up, and class went on.

Summer and Will were called up together, and Will groaned, knowing he was once again, going to get his ass handed to him.

Summer chuckled, punching his shoulder. "Come on little Willy, I'll go easy on you."

Will was handed a water gun, which he looked down at questioningly.

"The objective here is to know how to respond when someone hold a gun up to the back of your head." The instructor said. "Will, hold the gun up to Summers head."

There was a moment if silence as Will did so.

"Now Summer, bring your arms up, as if you're surrendering."
Summer rose her arms.

"Now, what will you do Summer?"

"Easy." Summer snorted. She twisted her body, swinging her elbow back and knocking it against the gun. Once she was sure it was no longer pointed against her head, she spun around, grabbing the barrel and aiming it at Wills stomach. "Boom."

The instructor rose his eyebrows. "Have you ever taken self defense?"

"No. I seen that move in a video on twitter." Summer shrugged.

"Audrey totally kicked your ass" Summer stated as she and Will walked out of the gym together

He laughed but stopped in the middle of the hallway. Summer looked where he was looking, and saw Kieran and Emma. Kieran had Emma pinned against the wall. Emma look at Will, then back to Kieran. She leaned in and kissed him heatedly.