17

"You are such a lightweight." I said to a drunk Jake as we walked through Brooke's party.
Jake stopped walking, and looked at Brooke and Audrey. He leaned his weight onto me, and I almost fell into the pool.
"Oh snap. Just in time for the hot girl on girl action" he said.
I scoffed and slapped his chest, pushing him off of me and walking over to sit by Brooke and Audrey.
"Speaking of Dick's, Jake I don't remember inviting you to the party." Brooke said.
"Oh come on Brooke. I think the Jake is the party." Jake replied and turned around.
"Can I get an amen?!" He yelled, and grabbed the fronts of his flannels, yelling.

"He seems a little drunk" Audrey said to me.
"Yeah, he acts big and tough but when you hand him a bottle of vodka, he's drunk within three sips. He's such a lightweight" I laughed, glancing at my drunk and dancing boyfriend.

***

"Summer, I don't want to cause anything with you and Jake, but I'd turn around." Audrey said to me and I furrowed my eyebrows.
I turned around to see a girl who was wearing a costume that she clearly copied out of mean girls sitting on Jakes lap.
It didn't make me mad like it should, because Jake is drunk so he wont remember it and the girl is a nobody.
I just shook my head and turned back around.

"First he spy's on me, then does whatever that is with another girl in front of his girlfriend. Men are pigs." Brooke said.
"True" Audrey said and I laughed.
"She's literally dumb as toast." Brooke said.
"That's why I'm not mad like I should be. That's probably the most exciting thing she's done all year." I said and Audrey and Brooke laughed.
"We need more ice." Broome frowned.
"I'll go get some at the party store down the street, I haven't drank anything yet." I said, standing up. "But first, enjoy the show."
Broome and Audrey both sent me confused looks and I winked.

I walked over to Jake and the girl, and the girl looked up at me. Jake stared at me.
"Having fun?" I asked, and the girl didn't move or say anything.
I laughed and walked to the side of the chair she was on.
I grabbed her shoulders, and she stood up. I shoved her away from Jake.
I sat down on his lap and he smirked at me.
I looked up at the girl, who was standing staring at Jake and I.
I grabbed Jakes chin and turned his head so he was facing me, and roughly pushed my lips on his.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, and his hands went to the back of my thighs.
I smiled against his mouth, and pulled away.

"I'm leaving for a few minutes, please don't make out with off brand Regina George while I'm gone." I said, standing up, and walking away.

"I'll be back in like 15 minutes." I said to Brooke and Audrey, and I grabbed my purse, walking to my car.

***

After getting the ice and driving back to Brooke's, I walked into the backyard to find it completely empty.

"Brooke? Audrey? Jake?" I called throughout the backyard, but I got no answer. "What the hell?"
I walked back into Brooke's house, and went to the living room.
My phone dinged from across the room, and I walked over to where it was sitting.

Brooke: Where are u?

I furrowed my eyebrows, and replied.

Me: In the living room, where is everyone, where are you?

My phone was silent for a few minutes, before going off again.

Brooke: Behind you.

I widened my eyes, and turned around to be met face to face with the Brandon James mask.
I screamed, and tried to run away but the killer grabbed my arm.
I pulled it out of their grip, and ran through the kitchen.
The killer was right behind me, and I made the stupid decision of running up Brooke's stairs.
When I got to the top of the stairs, I turned around and the killer managed to sink his knife into my bicep.
I let out another blood curdling scream, and put my hand on the stab that was gushing blood, and nearly tripped.
The killer wasn't behind me anymore, so I stopped and looked around.
The last thing I saw was the Brandon James mask before everything went black.

Jakes POV•

After getting back from a walk around the lake, the entire house was empty.
I looked around and ran to the back door after noticing Kieran and Emma standing at it.
I caught them by surprise, and Kieran held out his gun.

"Hey! Yo, yo! Unnecessary!" I yelled, and Emma opened the door.
"Jake, what the hell happened?" Emma asked as I stepped into the house.
"I don't know. I went and took a walk by the lake, and when I cane back nobody was here." I said.
"I can't find Brooke anywhere." Emma said.
There was a slight banging, and Emma looked around.
"What's that noise?"
"I think its coming from the garage" I said.

We ran to the garage, and I looked in the cars.
"Lets check the workshop!" I ran into the workshop. "The freezer!"
We ran over to freezer and Emma started banging on it, and I looked at the lock on it.
"We need to get this open now!" I yelled, and Kieran threw my a shovel.
I hit the lock a couple times, and it broke.
I quickly opened the freezer, and pulled Brooke out, setting her on top of it.
Broome started talking, and said something about Branson.
"Summer" she said, and my heart stopped.
"What about Summer?" I questioned.
"I heard her scream. Twice."
I looked at Emma, and started to panic.
"We have to find Audrey and Summer." Emma said.
"I'm going to find my girlfriend." I didn't let them respond, before running out of the workshop.