Chapter 4

Max's POV

If that boy breaks my twins heart I will break his limbs so badly. But anyway I'm happy for them. "So y'all are sleeping over?" Phoebe asks. We nod "Where are all your clothes" she asks "I rather not have us go over there can we borrow clothes?" Rylee says "Of coarse" Phoebe says and Drags Rylee upstairs

Rylee's POV

Phoebe drags me upstairs. When we get into her room she shuts the door and starts blabbering. "Sooooo Max seems like he likes you" was all I hear. "He does?" I ask "Mhm, so why not tease him to see if he does" Phoebe says evilly "Oookkkaaayy" I say and she hands me this and I put my hair like this http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_26/set?id=103625300 "RYLEE HELP ME" Maddie screams. I run downstairs and find Max tickling her "What the Fu-dge" I say. "Sorry I didn't know she was gonna scream for you" Max scratches the back of his head awkwardly. I laugh, "Ohh Ry-Ry you look pretty" Maddie gets up and hugs my leg "Thanks Mad you look perty cute yourself"I say and pick her up. She giggles and whispers in my ear. "Tickle him Ry-Ry he deserves it." I put her down and walk over to Max. "Hey Max" I start to flirt. "So when we put Mad to bed. Maybe we could-" I lean in. Then I put my hands on his waist then...I start tickling him. He falls to the floor laughing but grabs me on the way down. I land on top of him "KADEN PHOEBE MAX AND RYLEE ARE ABOUT TO DO NASTY THINGS" My annoying little sister yells and Kaden and Phoebe run down the stairs to fast for me to get up. I try and get up but I'm being held down I turn around and see Max's hand holding me down.

Wassup my awesome people's How was it I just noticed I loooovvvveee Max ALOT. But yea lets see what will happen next chapter. Well byyee