Chapter 8

Mystery Person

Ugh I told these idiots to only take Rylee not Her and Phoebe. Well i guess its fine. I can work with it. I sit in the shadow as Rylee wakes up and screams bloody murder. Shut up so annoying. "Rylee nobody can find you stop wasting your screams. Or ill give you a reason to scream." I say, "Who Are You?! What Do You Want with me?!" Rylee starts to cry. "All im gonna tell you is that...You should've stayed away from Max" I say and laugh. She begins to cry harder and i walk through through the door behind me to go see Phoebe.

Max

I wake up on the floor. I get up and look around for Phoebe and Rylee. I walk into Nora's room and find Billy,Nora,and Maddie huddled together crying and Kaden asleep with Tear stains on his face. I ask Billy what's wrong and he hands me a note...

Dear Max,

Im gonna tell you straight up you have a choice. Phoebe or Rylee. Choose Phoebe and we kill Rylee painfully right infront of you and Phoebe. Choose Rylee and We kill Phoebe the same way. All I have to say is Rylee should've stayed away...

With Love,

Your Admirer

Woah Creepy. Ugh I dont wanna choose between Phoebe and Rylee. I care for both of them so much. I love them both too. Not that way with Phoebe as a sister. But Rylee im not sure. I have to make a choice. But i can't i need help. I walk across the street to Mr.Clay the 80 year old man of our neighborhood. I knock on his door and it opens slowly."Oh M-Max hello come in Roger is on

the rocking chair in the back" Mary his wife says "Thank you" I say and walk through the back door. "Max Hello Son how are you?" Mr.Clay says "Good but I have a problem" I say. "Tell Me son." He says. "My Sister and My Friend Rylee,Rylee is a girl,Was stolen last night and the kidnapper said i could only choose Phoebe or Rylee and i need your help with picking" I explain to Roger. "Mm Do you like Miss.Rylee?" Roger asks,"Im not sure,she's amazing and pretty,and smart and-Oh My Gosh I do like her" I say and Roger smiles a small smile. "Well,I believe your sister can get herself out of anything. So choose Rylee. Your sister can save her self." Roger says confidentiality. I smile(OMG Max smiled °o°) and hug him "Thank you" I say and walk inside and Hug Mary then leave. Time for my choice i choose...