Chapter 6

Rylee

We all eat brownies. Kaden and Phoebe feed them to each-other Awww. "So Rylee..." Max says awkwardly. "Mhm" I say with a brownie in my mouth. "Wanna go play Xbox?" Max asks "Yeah sure" I say and we go down the slide. I learned that's his room so not as worried anymore. Max gives me a controller and a box of games. I choose GTA5 "How bout this we make a bet the loser has to do whatever the winner says for a...week?" Max asks "okay" I shake his hand and we start playing.

2 hours later

"I WIN YES" Max yells and I pout. "When does the week start" I ask. "Tonight" Max says. "Whyyyy" I whine "Cuz I want it too Go make me a Samich (Sandwich)" Max points to the kitchen and I stick out my tongue and run up stairs.

Max

I WON! Rylee is my servant for a week woohoo. "You know your gonna some how fall for her Max" Dr.Calloso says. "Nuh uh" I say "She's pretty,Sweet,Smart,Evil but good,Nice to you, and you control her for a week" he says "So?" I ask "you can make her some how fall for you stupid" he says "Fine shhh she's coming" I say and put his sheet down. Rylee comes down and hands me a Ham and Cheese sandwich. I smile at her, she is really pretty...NO MAX YOU CAN'T FALL FOR HER!!! I don't know why I just can't...

Rylee

I come back down and hand him his sandwich. He smiles at me. He is kinda cute...No don't fall for him Ry he's a player. He'll break your heart. Run away while you can.

Sorry it's short it's a filler I can't think of anything else ugh I hate writers block